Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > POF can actually work!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ms_M.I.
Msg: 1
POF can actually work!Page 1 of 1    
Hey everyone...just want to let you all know POF can actually work ...wasn't actually looking ofr anything more than friendship...but ended up finding so much more!

Sure there is alot of WTF crazies , just not for me, to ... hey found a friend out there ... but after all that is life in general. However, prior to POF I never really believed in on-line dating...if it weren't for my Baby sister and older brother (who originally created and put my profile on here ...I never would have tried it...LOL).

But then I did and with in 3 months I started speaking to Chris. At first it was nothing more then just on-line friendship. Eventually we also started talking on the phone. We had so much in common, shared intrests, and similar views on life in general. Before we knew it when something good or bad happened we couldn't wait to share it with the other. In time it became apparent we wanted to meet in person, and we set up a weekend visit as distance was an issue. Well for Chris and I the rest is history... we became a couple within weeks of that meeting and have since moved in together and joined our families. The Brady Bunch we are not ... we both have teens ... but regardless ... we all love each other ... and work together to solve any issues that may arise.

We have been a family now for almost two years and counting!!!

So good luck everyone ... remember to take the smiles with the tears and the sunshine with the rain ... in the end it is all good!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > POF can actually work!