Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > The reason I am leaving plentyoffish....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 andrewboone
Msg: 1
The reason I am leaving plentyoffish....Page 1 of 1    
I will be unsubscribing in a few minutes once I figure out how. I was searching on the match for women between the ages of 18 and 30 within 100 miles and there is no one i really want to date in that radius. In addition, I am getting so much crap from female members about small shit that these women who are doing it should be ashamed of themselves. I am not going to put myself out there to get crapped upon by selfish ****es. I do understand that men do this to women also and it has given me a better understanding of why so few of us good, normal, sane, average, intelligent, financially secure, nice, gentlemen are not on dating websites. I deserve much MUCH better than the shit I have been through in the last few weeks.
 Zizilia
Msg: 2
The reason I am leaving plentyoffish....
Posted: 4/30/2009 9:38:41 PM
Women are not the only ones doing the wrong thing here, although I have no doubt there are plenty of them. I just don't understand why it is so hard for people to just be honest - maybe there's nothing in their lives they feel good about, I don't know, but I do know that I don't need that kind of crap. I don't profess to be Miss Perfect, but I certainly do expect to be treated with respect at the very least. So, sorry POF, but the majority of men I have come into contact with on here are not what I would class as acceptable dating prospects - they have no morals, and I would not trust them as far as I could throw them! And can I say to you guys, if you are genuine and serious about making friends and starting a long term relationship, this is not the site for you.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > The reason I am leaving plentyoffish....