Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Sometimes the greatest journey is the distance between two people.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 karizmablue
Msg: 1
Sometimes the greatest journey is the distance between two people.Page 1 of 1    
I think I have found someone really special on here. Time will be what makes it or breaks it.

This is a pretty wild and crazy place to be. Never used one before ever. May never again.

All I know is this. I met one guy on here, who has turned out to be a great friend. And hope to keep, but depends.

And another I really want to get to know better. He is pretty amazing.

Patience, time , conversations, and growth will let me know.

Jackie
 Sweet J-me Baby
Msg: 2
Sometimes the greatest journey is the distance between two people.
Posted: 5/2/2009 8:54:25 AM
Jackie, I love that headline you used for your thread..very eloquent and very true!

Good luck to you both! I hope your journey is a smooth ride!
 Shablo5
Msg: 3
Sometimes the greatest journey is the distance between two people.
Posted: 5/2/2009 4:47:43 PM
Good luck Jackie! I too LOVE the title you used for this thread.

Wish you the best of luck in the future, hope paradise isnt far on the horizon for you!
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Sometimes the greatest journey is the distance between two people.