Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Well.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JodyCarter.
Msg: 1
Well.Page 1 of 1    
Well this is all Im gonna say there are alot of very nice men here. But alot of shady, weird, anoying, rude people as well and to be honest I feel it is more of a hastle going thru the 20 messages a day to find a handfull of guys that were worth talkin to. Creeps too lots of you are creeps .. and thats me just being honest. Not that Im sayin any girls on here are much better, half of you are just going for your first Rigger and using him for his money to party (not that they dont love it cause half of em just wanna bone anyways) && I hear the other half , dont even put up thier pics. Although it wasnt all bad I still took the time to look past all of the above and found at least a couple really genuiene friends. And smoked a few joints got a few laughs.

Have a good one! Cheers!
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Well.