Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > 'Internet Dating' not for me?? Who knew??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rn4k9_84
Msg: 1
'Internet Dating' not for me?? Who knew??Page 1 of 1    
Well after meeting a handfull of men, they just weren't right for me. Most of the guys on here just look at your picture and don't even bother reading the profile. Thats wasting my time, Guys you cannot go off of looks alone!!! There has to be a connection!!!! And honestly that says alot about you so FYI if your really into a female, take the extra time. If not don't even waste her time!!! Example: I work with animals, I own animals, thats what I do, It's my job!!!!! So tell me why, 1/2 of the men that email me are allergic to animals!!!!!!
- because they didn't take the extra time to READ my profile!!!!

Now I can't speak for all women, but I'm sure I can speak for most. We wouldn't be here if we weren't looking for our match. I'm not here looking for marriage!! But I am here to meet new people, POSSIBLY start dating or whatnot and eventually wake up in that persons arms.

Well this is how i feel..........
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > 'Internet Dating' not for me?? Who knew??