Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > sometimes it's good to be wrong, :)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Lady Vivamus
Msg: 1
sometimes it's good to be wrong, :)Page 1 of 1    
After having been out of the dating scene for a long time, I thought online dating would be a way to get started again. I had in mind perhaps finding a long term relationship again sometime in the next decade or so but expected that was going to take meeting quite a few men as 'dates'.
I've always had a lot of male friends. So I knew enough about men as people to know that while I love my friends dearly, the type of man I would love as much more than a friend is rare. Sometimes it is good to be wrong.
Unlike many who post on the forums, I have been lucky in 2 ways. One is that the few gentlemen I did meet have all been gentlemen and men I all appreciate as friends. Only 2 who contacted me but never dated were impolite. The second is that I found a man who started out as fun, friendly dating and caught me by surprise with a depth and richness of connection, passion, heart, intellect, ethics, values, vitality, laughter and all around joy found so soon I almost didn't believe it. Except as the months went by it kept getting better and sustaining what was already there.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus! while we live, let us live!
best wishes to you all, may you always have
Love and Laughter
Lady Vivamus
soon to delete this profile
 minako79
Msg: 2
sometimes it's good to be wrong, :)
Posted: 5/4/2009 8:08:55 PM
good luck to both of you!!! hope fate will land mine someday. :)
 Lady Vivamus
Msg: 3
sometimes it's good to be wrong, :)
Posted: 5/7/2009 8:19:37 AM
I hope for you and some wonderful man that you both find each other soon.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > sometimes it's good to be wrong, :)