Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Masturbation, How often is normal?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~JustSimplyMe~
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Masturbation, How often is normal?Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
How often do you masturbate?

That's pretty normal :)
 no_1_bby
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Masturbation, How often is normal?
Posted: 5/5/2009 5:56:47 PM
*Normal* depends on the person. I've had crazy days for me.. up to 5 or 6 times in 8 hrs... I've also gone months without. It happens whether I'm in a relationship or not.
 MGMLION
Msg: 23
Posted: 5/10/2009 4:44:24 PM

there is no normal count.
but i think as long as it relieves your prostate from becoming prostate cancer then i guess thats normal.

I bet Pamela Anderson has saved a lot of men's Lives.

Bfriends4now
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2009 6:39:34 PM
For Bridget, message #6O

How often do you wear out your toys?? They must get a lot of attention and affection!!!
 kickingfate
Msg: 28
Posted: 5/13/2009 7:03:57 AM
I have my good days and i have my bad days..

Sometimes i will go a number of days(lets say 4-5) without masturbating...then there are the "bad" days..needless to say i can hit 6 times in a day. average is once a day to twice a day.

But being single and with a fairly highsex drive doesn't leave many options. Hell even on the bad days i would be happy just to have someone(female thankyou) to do it with.
I had a lady friend with whom we never had sex but enjoyed masturbating together and each other. It was very very nice actually. She didn't want the pressure of sex with a friend , It was very sensual, and when one of us felt the urge and we were together, off we went with the other person right there enjoying the performance. and it was a free choice whether you joined in or just watched, but i never helped out unless she asked me to because it was just showing respect for her wishes and mine. It was actually very exciting having a female masturbation partner. She is now with a nice gentleman and enjoying a great relationship with him and i'm glad i could fill in through the "dry time" as it was enjoyable for both of us.

sex aside, I actually miss quite a bit what we had, it was respectful, playful and low pressure but always enjoyable.
 carlos64030
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2009 12:02:42 AM
I have an extremely high sexual appetite. I've been known to masturbate right after a sexual encounter a few times. It's not that whomever I'm with can't satisfy me, sometimes I just can't get enough. I'm not one to pressure a woman into doing something that she's not wanting to do, soooooo... if she's wore out and done and I'm not, I'll continue the party without her by myself... kinda. Oddly enough, I soon discovered that I enjoy women watching me choke the chicken as much as they enjoy watching me do it.

As for the question, "How often is normal"... well I'm pretty sure there isn't a definitive answer. Besides, who's to say what normal is anyway? Some people believe that masturbation is taboo, dirty, and abnormal.

Anyhooooo... I'd say I probably masturbate anywhere from 3 to 6 times per week.
 neighbour2
Msg: 32
Posted: 8/26/2009 8:00:46 AM
So many factors can explain your need for sexual pleasure. I just think it depends on every individual. I've been engaged for over 5 years and although I love that person I still enjoy masturbating and do it almost every day. Now I read other posts and must say that if I had to choose between making love to my girlfriend and masturbate I would of course choose making love. Another thing is even if I made love I might still feel the need to masturbate during the day. I think both are great.

I think all sex forums should only have one reply: If it's not hurting anyone then it's OK as sex is personal
 Musique08
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2009 6:58:34 PM
Everyone is different. I suppose I like to fairly often (most days at least once) but don't have to all the time or anything.
 Mike Seguin
Msg: 37
Posted: 9/4/2009 5:38:20 AM
Usually 5 to 8 times a week for me. I have a feeling my first time with a girl will be like that scene from Scary Movie 2 where they're locked in the freezer...
 Mike Seguin
Msg: 40
Posted: 9/4/2009 2:54:45 PM
I think sex drive in men, on average, is higher than that in women.
 wayfarer4you
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 9/4/2009 8:01:58 PM
WOW and my 5.4 to 8.3 times a day is the norm, well at last I'm Normal.
For those who ask what the heck the .4 and .3 are for its just to tease myself
 StevieCashmere
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 9/6/2009 12:39:55 AM
Normal if your single
~sc~
 RuMyWoman
Msg: 49
Posted: 9/6/2009 5:06:37 PM
The real question is who DOESN'T masturbate????
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Masturbation, How often is normal?