Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Do you mind if your bride is a virgin or not      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 huixin
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Do you mind if your bride is a virgin or not Page 1 of 1    
If you were a virgin, do you mind if your bride is a virgin or not . after all virgins are fewer and fewer now. Virgins are important ?

If you were a virgin, do you mind if your bride is a virgin or not . after all virgins are fewer and fewer now. Virgins are important ?
 oldskool67
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Do you mind if your bride is a virgin or not
Posted: 5/5/2009 7:47:13 PM
Bride?????????

whoa, slow down there betsy.......let's get past the first date first.

i'm 41.....my virgin days are looooooong gone.

plus I don't need to teach a virgin the ways of the world again.....give me an experienced woman anyday
 Oneme28
Msg: 3
Posted: 5/5/2009 7:47:41 PM
Just coming from me personally sometimes I believe that when a person has sex for the first time thats like opening up pandoras box and could potentially be very dangerous for a marriage ..... I would want the person I married to have atleast a little experience so she already knows what else is out there
 justcuzwhatever
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/5/2009 8:04:03 PM
Wow... Is this for real?

According to your non-profile you're 38... I think most men would be leery of dating a 38-year-old virgin, much less marrying one!
 sonofabiscuit2
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2009 8:26:30 PM
Obviously this is a hypothetical question, I've thought of this often too for my kids sake now. The reality is my oldest (16) has had sex and my other kids probably will before marriage. If I had it to do over again, I would have liked to have been a virgin for my wife and she a virgin for me. However we probably would have both been unfaithful if that were true.
 MrPlatonic
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/5/2009 8:31:12 PM
My bride will never be a virgin. I refuse to marry anybody I have never slept with. To do so would be like committing my lifelong partnership to a stranger. Have you ever dated a horrible kisser? Imagine marrying them before finding this out.

Meaningful, passionate sex is important. Furthermore, I don't believe it is a crime of the body, spirit, or cosmos to have sex before marriage. Sex is physiological (aka natural). Marriage is man-made (political).

If you were a virgin, do you mind if your bride is a virgin or not

It depends on why I would be a virgin. Misfortune, or matter of choice?

Virgins are important ?

Virgins are inexperienced.
 mesorpsails
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/5/2009 9:28:43 PM
Not the Cable GUy - she may have "double posted" bc there is a minimum number of words you have to write when posting a question, and she may have done that to make it meet that criteria.

And, um, yeah, virgins....no......lol
 psylence1
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/6/2009 4:36:53 AM
If I were a virgin I guess I might wonder why I "saved myself" for her but she didn't for me. But still, in the end, I'd hope I'd realize that a woman who wants to commit to me forever and whom I love enough to do the same is more rare than a woman who hasn't had sex before marriage so it really wouldn't matter.

~Nathan
 Zelgadis
Msg: 9
Posted: 5/6/2009 5:01:59 AM
If I was a virgin, I'd probably hope my bride isn't. One of us had better have some practical experience on what parts go where.
 ççç™
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/6/2009 6:20:10 AM
I want the wildest parteyyy girls to partyyy
and cleanest/most innocent virgin to marry....

there I said it!
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Do you mind if your bride is a virgin or not