Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > I met someone NOT on here!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 hotmomma1229
Msg: 1
I met someone NOT on here!!!Page 1 of 1    
Im leaving cause the 2 dates I went on with men...well they turned out to be PSYCHOS ! I have met someone not on here and we have honestly fallen FAST for each other

Im so happy good luck to everyone else
 tujlee
Msg: 2
view profile
History
I met someone NOT on here!!!
Posted: 5/6/2009 7:09:59 AM
me too. I'm dating my friend's brother-in-law. I already know the family and there isn't any of the usual BS you get online. eg:
trying to quit = smokes like a chimney
athetic build = molson muscle
yikes.
good luck to everyone and remember
just because he/she wrote it, doesn't mean its true!
 KSPara
Msg: 3
Spam, junk mail from POF???
Posted: 5/6/2009 9:25:07 AM
I used a new email address when I signed up, an address that wasn't getting any spam. Ten minutes after I signed up, eight messages all spam, were waiting for me. Another thing... The POF guys should try to start a dating service for disabled persons like myself, just an idea.
 KuteMilitaryMan80
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/6/2009 2:42:04 PM
I agree with you i been a member of this site for a few years and met losers and games. I finally found the girl who stole my heart and i'm happy with her so i no longer need the crap that comes from this site. And thank god it was free because if i had to pay for this crap might as well buy a bull and put up with that crap instead. Anyways good luck to you all. PEACE
 Scribbles033
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/7/2009 3:34:57 PM
Before I even signed up on this site. I already knew of a guy who I liked. And "within time" we just got stronger and closer. So now "I hope" we plan to meet this year. I would still like friends. But I am good how I am now. So thanks to everyone who wrote to me on this site.
Ali
 cooldude71
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/7/2009 6:31:44 PM
I agree with you i been a member of this site for a few years and met losers and games. I finally found the girl who stole my heart and i'm happy with her so i no longer need the crap that comes from this site. And thank god it was free because if i had to pay for this crap might as well buy a bull and put up with that crap instead. Anyways good luck to you all. PEACE
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > I met someone NOT on here!!!