Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What do men think about during sex to stop them from bustin?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TooShadows
Msg: 2
view profile
History
What do men think about during sex to stop them from bustin?Page 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I usually last long enough to keep my girl satisfied,but there has been a few times. Normally I curl my toes so hard it hurts in order to last just a bit longer.
 ~rain~
Msg: 3
view profile
History
What do men think about during sex to stop them from bustin?
Posted: 5/7/2009 7:24:56 AM
they think of their grandma naked on a cold day!!!
 whytwater
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/7/2009 7:26:05 AM
Try an older man and you'll see what I mean.

This is generally true, but I get the sense that OP wants to know shortcuts, not how to prolong him. Lol. I lasted about 8 seconds, first time with my last lover. She was gooooooood! Lol. Actually, we were sitting in a Jeep, and she made all the moves, swallowed me first, then got between me and the steering wheel and sat down hard. And something kinda guttural came outta her. She took me, literally, and much as I wanted to last and last and last, I just couldn't.
OP, it was her showing she craved me that did it. Push your hips into his, swivel them to get more of him, grab him by the hair and kiss him deeply at the same time. Your heat will explode him; certainly blows me away.
 deerdog1
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/7/2009 7:39:31 AM
in my younger day i would think about cutting the grass ..or fishing ..but as others have said

older guys usually dont have control issues ..I can get to a certain level and circle the field in a holding pattern ... until her orgasm gives me clearance then come in and make a spectacular landing and then taxi to the terminal ...refuel ...prime my jets open up the after burners climb to a cruising altitude ... and then take you to heights that will make you dizzy

I lasted about 8 seconds, first time with my last lover.

sounds like rodeo sex

rodeo sex = while making love to your lover call her by her sisters name and if you can hold on for 8 seconds you win ....what im not sure ...maybe an all expense not paid trip to the emergency room
 deerdog1
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/7/2009 7:55:52 AM

I have had an older man...he lasted 2 minutes! The excitement of being with a much younger woman...

try one who has had younger women before ...I have had young women and they didnt get me as excited as the older ones ....

i guess if having a younger woman was your kink ..it could make you get too excited ...I have nothing against younger women ..have known some that knew what they were doing ...some that were clueless ...but just having a young woman aint enough to make me loose my load too early
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2009 8:02:48 AM
It doesn't seem to be a problem. Rather than distract myself, I prefer to totally focus on the experience and adjust what I'm doing accordingly. Also, I don't care if I come sooner or later, because I can usually stay hard and keep going, with perhaps just a brief slowdown - and awhile later often cum again.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2009 8:23:09 AM
*sigh*

She took me, literally, and much as I wanted to last and last and last, I just couldn't.
OP, it was her showing she craved me that did it. Push your hips into his, swivel them to get more of him, grab him by the hair and kiss him deeply at the same time. Your heat will explode him; certainly blows me away.

Sounds like last week in my bedroom.

Not a guy so I can't answer the question. I was with someone who had a problem with PE.. for 3.5 yrs. *rolls eyes* He was not interested in trying to control it.

Keep this in mind... as hard as you are trying to hold off.. I'm the kind of girl that's gonna try even harder to make it happen. My guy has amazing control... omg.. and every now and then he just can't hold off as long as either he or I would like.
 spitfire6844
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2009 8:52:19 AM
The old legend is that if a guy thinks about a monkey swinging from a tree before the "point of no return", it can delay orgasm. I've tried visualizing that before, and it has actually worked (it's not foolproof, though).

Generally, if you have a lot of sex, you don't have problems with premature ejaculation. The long-term answer is to have lots of sex.

EDIT: Sounds like you don't want the longer-lasting kind, though, OP. That really shouldn't be a problem if you tell the guy you want him to finish. Easy answer to that!
 OutMind
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/7/2009 8:53:56 AM
Being a cyclist is great for the cardio vascular system, which means a quality boner, but that also has a side effect. Not coming that easily, so what do I think? I DON'T think, I Do. And do, and do, and do.
 yourpleasure33
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/7/2009 9:33:59 AM
Quote: Try an older man and you'll see what I mean

Yes, thinking of an older man usually slows me down.
 whytwater
Msg: 19
Posted: 5/7/2009 12:11:04 PM

sounds like rodeo sex

Lol! Yeah, but the version I heard is that you take her from behind, then tell her that this is her sister's favorite position- a friend send me a video of the joke lady, naked, but by herself, and she demonstrated; it was friggin' hilarious!!!
In fairness, I gotta say that the lady and I were in second grade together, so we were the same age (actually the first time I had ever had a lover as old as I, but that's just the way it has worked out). And after that first time, we more than balanced the score.

I'm the kind of girl that's gonna try even harder to make it happen.

Lol, now this is one devilish woman!!!
 DJKLPS
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2009 2:03:38 PM
differential calculus. Seriously, if you can focus hard enough to take a double derivative, you'll last as long as you need. Math! it's the solution!! (pardon the pun)
 bkazn6
Msg: 21
Posted: 5/7/2009 2:11:07 PM
I pace myself, if I feel like I am about to bust, I slow it down, kiss her neck, and more =)
Also, when I use a condom I last a lot longer than not using one~ Yes, I use protection, safe sex is great, but so is unprotected with the right girl.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2009 4:57:22 PM

Lol, now this is one devilish woman!!!

*weg* You know it Whytie-baby...

My girl says she thinks of baseball games and Nascar to try and not to get off so many times.

I don't think I've ever heard of a woman trying NOT to orgasm during sex. Seriously???? WTF is her problem?!?!?!! LOL!
 rockondon
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2009 5:41:21 PM
I had a conversation about this once with a buddy and he said he thinks "Old nuns dead kittens Old nuns dead kittens Old nuns dead kittens Old nuns dead kittens Old nuns dead kittens" lol

As for me I go slower or else I bring myself to the brink of bustin then stop for a second, that brings me back down and after that point it takes a lot for me to cum.
 parklabrea
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2009 5:55:54 PM
To hold myself back I stare at the other woman in the bed. That splits my focus and prevents me from getting lost in my own sensations. When I do that I can usually last my average 2 1/2 years...with pee breaks every two hours and a 15 min. food break every four hours. It's true! Are you insinuating that any man on this site would lie about his abilities.
 tronvillain
Msg: 26
Posted: 5/7/2009 7:17:12 PM
I have never had to think about anything to keep from cumming - years of practice masturbating mean that I pretty much don't cum unless I want to. Of course, a shift in speed or a change of position can be helpful at times. *chuckle*
 *buzz*
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2009 12:59:49 PM
^^^^^ how right you are!
 doink 1962
Msg: 29
Posted: 5/8/2009 3:16:40 PM
I don't have the problem of being too quick and no it is not some matcho ego thing it's just the truth. However sometimes I will get an erection when I should not (public place) and I will think of all kind of crazy stuff like vomit or a really bad pair of saggiesI've seen to try and calm it down!
 StarreGazer
Msg: 30
Posted: 5/8/2009 3:24:23 PM

Msg: 7 -- OP, it was her showing she craved me that did it.

That kills it for me as well. If her desire for me shows to be over
the top, my stamina dives to zip. I blow my load at the slightest
pressure. However, if her attitude is "ho-hum", her attractiveness is
degraded to the point that I could care less if I get off or not. If
it gets to that point, pumping into my hand becomes more appealing.

Msg: 11 -- try one who has had younger women before ...

Nope. My best sex was when I was with a woman who was 63 and I was 23.
My first and ONLY time with her resulted in a 55-minute encounter that
resulted in a "no-cum" situation for either of us. Yet, for whatever
reason, I ENJOYED it IMMENSELY! I tried for an encore. She refused,
based on the fact that I didn't cum with her on that occasion. That
REALLY **HURT**. I REALLY WANTED **HER**! Her refusal shut me DOWN
sexually for FIVE YEARS!!!!

Msg: 14 -- as hard as you are trying to hold off.. I'm the kind of
girl that's gonna try even harder to make it happen.

Hmph! From THIS narrative, you are the sort of woman that will blow my
load within the first ten seconds and then brush me off as being a
lousy lay. I have no real chance.
 militarymike88
Msg: 31
Posted: 5/8/2009 8:59:29 PM
I tried thinking about baseball before and it didn't work for long. Most success Ive had was thinking about all the crappy things and places Ive been too. Like sleeping outside in a hurricane or getting hit with tear gas.
 quarked
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 5/8/2009 11:29:30 PM
Baseball.

We think about baseball.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 35
Posted: 5/9/2009 11:37:34 AM

Subject: What do men think about during sex to stop them from bustin?
Message: I have had an older man...he lasted 2 minutes! The excitement of being with a much younger woman...

lol; get over yourself; I dont think this is the classiest of questions but whatever.

And young women sometimes are not exciting.
 facepainter
Msg: 39
Posted: 8/27/2009 9:11:56 AM
Why would you want to stop from busting should be the question? Hammer away pull out, blast away, reinsert and repeat the process over and over again until you both pass out from exhaustion.
 DudeistPriest
Msg: 42
Posted: 8/27/2009 10:16:03 AM
I focus my attention on my patner and want to make sure she is satisfied, that usually keeps me busy enough not to worry about it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > What do men think about during sex to stop them from bustin?