Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Married Men Make Me Sick !!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 syberjess72
Msg: 1
Married Men Make Me Sick !!!!Page 1 of 1    
I posted this profile to see if my husband was "chatting" online. I recommend that all married women do that. Cause you know what? The men that are on here are (MOST OF THEM) are not single and are just looking to get it on the side. That is apaulling and their wives should bust their dumb asses !!!
 auslan
Msg: 2
Married Men Make Me Sick !!!!
Posted: 5/8/2009 8:41:28 PM
well its true unfortunately the only reason i came on here looking was too bust my poor friends dumb ass husband, who she suspected of having an affair and meeting people on this site. so she may not be a man hater just someone who is sick of a cheating husband. i know my friend did nothing to deserve her cheating husband, she only became suspicious and never was or had reason to before she found this site on the computer history and was shocked. she thought she had a great relationship and marriage, she certainly dosnt treat him like a convict and he has all the freedom and love anyone could ask for and everyone thought they were so happy., I feel sorry for the women that he is meeting cos he is not telling them that he is married, im sure it happens alot. as im also sure there are alot of genuine guys on here just looking for friendship etc. she is yet to have concrete proof but knows its going on
 chelseabuns2001
Msg: 3
Married Men Make Me Sick !!!!
Posted: 5/9/2009 12:02:07 PM
To the op. The reason your "friend's husband" is cheating is because he finally got fed up with the complaining as soon as he got home. Men can only take it for so long. Your "friend's husband" got fed up with no sex too. Yes there are married men on here some have open relationships some are cheating. I have a friend who's wife is disable and she gave her husband permission to play what is the big deal. The wife is only thinking of him and his needs. So think of the other person.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Married Men Make Me Sick !!!!