Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Being friend with someone of the opposite sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 justlittlestaryme
Msg: 6
Being friend with someone of the opposite sexPage 1 of 1    
I dont have any male friends who havent tried to get their leg over at some point, and it ruins the friendship
 sungoddness
Msg: 11
Being friend with someone of the opposite sex
Posted: 5/12/2009 7:28:08 AM
ive always had more male friend s then female i was the girl guys came to with the girl problems,,,,,,,,,,, and yes i think it can happen! u can get a different view from the oppsite sex and it can get very interesting
 xbabyxangel705
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/17/2009 2:52:00 PM
i know how you feel.
most of my friends are guys.. they always have been, i just get along with guys better than girls.. i probably have like, only 3 or 4 close girl friends and all the rest are guys.

but ever since i grew out of my overalls and ponytails and bike riding and grew up, all my guy friends just want one thing from me.. so its hard to keep a friendship with them these days because they chase after sex and they dont look at me for friendship anymore. its hard.
 luvs_history
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/30/2009 4:01:52 PM
no, one always wants more then the other at some point. why would you be friends. either they are attractive to you and you are interested , mabye you are interested but they are unavailable or you are unaviable so you say "friends" to keep them around incase you become avail. or they do. or the other reason is they are just too nice and you like the attention and feeling nice people give. so you keep them around for that.

theres always a member of the oppisite sex in a group of friends youll wanna get with. so whats the point in having them as "friends" thats what a girlfriend is for.
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Being friend with someone of the opposite sex