Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Awkward Smell after Intimacy      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 crystalfever
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Awkward Smell after IntimacyPage 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
femme fresh is her friend.
 scottishexile2008
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Awkward Smell after Intimacy
Posted: 5/11/2009 11:05:10 AM
shower before and after the deed
 SAguy_06
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/13/2009 7:46:24 AM
OP if it were an infection of any type the smell would be constant...

You stated that you gf ejaculates...ejaculant comes form glands in the vagina...
It could be that the ejaculant is strong in odor...

Do a little research on your own, and if she is important to you, discuss this with her as a normal grown up would do...

Even if there is no cure/solution, you could change or adapt your lovemaking to make the process more enjoyable for you both...

First educate youself...

http://www.the-clitoris.com/n_html/ejacula.htm
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/13/2009 8:16:18 AM
OMGawd...this is an ADULT DATING WEBSITE. I think we all know about the Yeastie Beastie and such.

I somehow started from page two on this...and thought that post was the OP...oops! Sorry!

SAguy_06
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/13/2009 8:53:10 AM

I'm with the others here it is a vaginal infection, no woman should smell like fish especially after sex.

if younre-read the original post, he states that there is no smell untill she ejaculates...
if it were an infection, the odor would be constant...

What is Female Ejaculate?
Female ejaculate is a fluid that is expelled from the body through the urethra during sexual activities. When released in small quantities it may be a mucous like fluid having a clear, milky, or yellowish coloration. As the volume of the expelled fluid increases it becomes like clear water. In small quantities it may have a distinct scent that is musky or pungent but when the fluid increases in volume and becomes clear there is no longer a detectable scent.
 SAguy_06
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/13/2009 12:58:46 PM
From OP

When we are engaging in sex, ONLY when she ejaculates it smells like fish. A really bad rotten fish odor however it only happens when she ejaculates. We could have sex for like 15 minutes if she does not cum no smell.

Samantha...I dont know what post you were reading...OMG can he be any clearer...
 Foxi1987
Msg: 9
Posted: 5/13/2009 9:52:32 PM
Being in the medical field it sounds like Bacterial Vaginosis...doctor will give her a medicine called Flagyl it taste horrible no alcohol while taking this it will make her sick tell her not to be embarassed many women are effected by this its just overgrowth of bacteria in the vagina...by the way vagina craves air so lay off tight clothing...hope this helps
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/7/2011 6:39:37 AM
~OP~ What did the blind man say while at the fish market? "Hello, Ladies!!" OK, so not the least bit appropriate, but the only joke I know. Sounds like infection. Most of us can have an active or over-active sex life and it doesn't include odoriferous consequences. Maybe she has no clue how to be truly clean? I dunno, but this doesn't seem "normal" to me, even in times of LOTS of sex. JMO
 gtiblast
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2011 8:09:28 PM
A fishy smell is often caused by a sexually transmitted parasite goes by the name Trichomonas vaginalis.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2011 12:09:34 AM
Well, at least she has happy cat's.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2011 5:43:15 PM
^^^That's true bilby, guys can smell that bad, but usually because someone hesitated to call the coroners office.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 10/14/2011 4:05:02 AM
I've ran into odor problems more times than I care to remember, and the amazing part is, these were fairly sophisticated women. I might have some understanding if I were dating barefooted gals from the Ozarks with little hygene training. What I want to know is, HOW IN THE HELL CAN YOU NOT KNOW THIS ABOUT YOUR OWN BODY?....and if you do, how on earth can you expose someone else to the embarrassment of being confronted with? Talk about a libido killer....I've had this issue to stick in my memory for years and kill any desire to be intimate. I think I'll buy a buzzard for a pet.....and if he is attracted to her....her azz is going home.
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 17
Posted: 6/17/2012 2:10:32 PM
Are u having bareback sex & cumming I her? After a short while the all the fluids start to get that ammonia type of smell. Some Stronger than others.
 lovefun99
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/18/2012 12:29:16 PM
3 years later..... I hope that the issue has been resolved by now.......
 meowkatt2012
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/18/2012 7:38:00 PM
On the pap they can see abnormal cells. Then the abnormal areas ate taken off with a biopsy.to see what they are and then treatment goes from there. If its HPV sometimes the biopsy gets the whole area. If it's worse there are other treatment such as burning off area with freezing it or even worse treatment. Get ur paps for early detection. The HPV test tells u what strain it is. Certain strains can cause cancer and some don't.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Awkward Smell after Intimacy