Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DJLT
Msg: 1
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish...Page 1 of 1    
Yup... this red fish found a beautiful, caring, sultry, seductive and satisfying-in-every-way blue fish to swim with... hopefully for the longest time.
POF is just a way to meet people... it helps get a lot of the important "big" issues in life ironed out before you put in the time getting to really know someone. If you take your time and pay attention (as with anything else in life) you will be rewarded.
I did not imagine I could ever really be this happy... don't settle. There's no good reason.
Keep swimming... he/she is out there!
 Estrella_Vamanos
Msg: 2
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish...
Posted: 5/10/2009 10:38:39 PM
Well congratulations! I'm very happy for you both.

You make a good point about having your own issues resolved before expecting to come here and find the "perfect mate."

Best wishes to you!
 MsEclectic
Msg: 3
One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish...
Posted: 5/10/2009 10:55:49 PM

Reason for Requested Deletion: Should be obvious
3/5 have voted to delete this thread, at least 7 delete votes out of 10 are needed to auto delete this thread.

O.K., I do not understand -- this is a testimonial forum, this is a testimonial post, and 3/5 have voted to delete because it 'Should be obvious'.

Color me clueless, but what is the obvious reason to delete this? Please help me understand?
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish...