Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Do men really enjoy chasing after women?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ron9
Msg: 4
Do men really enjoy chasing after women?Page 1 of 1    
If they are so-so on you .... they might use that for some lame excuse to boogy off.

If they actually like you ..... you are not going to run them off by being 50/50 on the "chase".

Bottom line - don't listen to the guys like the chase crap.

If it is a real match ..... it is a match.
 jmanphilly33
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Do men really enjoy chasing after women?
Posted: 5/10/2009 9:05:28 PM
If she is my girl, I enjoy having her call me because it makes me feel wanted :) But as far as the chasing when you first meet, I don't like games. If you want to be with me then say so. Dont ask me something hoping that i will say what you want me to say lol.
 notregme
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2009 9:10:17 PM
Now if I had a woman to text me I might know what Im talking about but,lol.I hat talking on phones let alone typing on one.lol.And if its not life or death dont call me at work.lol.Mabye Im not the only guy like this,but Im single so Im just guessing.lol

Reg
 mkiker2089
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2009 11:53:36 PM
This is a common misconception. Men don't enjoy the chase in general. There may be a small minority that do but you wouldn't want them.

What you MAY be encountering is space issues. Everyone, both genders, has their own preferences. PErhaps you are meeting men who need more space away from you. To them texting all the time would be an invasion. However don't take the advice to stop, instead take the oldest advice out there and be yourself. If they need so much space that you feel restrained then it will only get worse down the road. Weed them out and move on. One day you will find a man who shares your level of affection and will text you at night just to wish you sweet dreams.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Do men really enjoy chasing after women?