Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Ireland - Have we lost our manners?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 missx3
Msg: 6
Ireland - Have we lost our manners?Page 1 of 1    
Yes, yes! Glad you said this! Those that come from Ireland or whose ancestors come from Ireland are often, in our experience, quite rude, use profanity and/ or are angry, but not all of them ! They are also the sexiest, most passionate men on the planet (in my exp. and opinion). Much of it is learned behavior and terrible parenting.

But then, most of the people everywhere have become much louder and ruder. Boo to them! It isn't funny and it isn't cute. There are PLENTY Of other ways to have fun in the world than getting drunk in a bar every weekend! That just makes you act like a pig and embarass yourself, and since most people drink because they are so insecure in themselves or depressed, drinking does not help, but hinders in the long run. Rather see somebody weight 300 lbs from eating than be a drunkand (though neither are good, ha!)

Common courtesy is expected. Speaking your mind is fine as long as you remember caring about other's feelings. My cousin and I love the tales of the Ancient Celts who so valued and loved the woman they were with and fought for them.. where are those real men nowadays????
Show ALL Forums  > Ireland  > Ireland - Have we lost our manners?