Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Revised profile. Need a review.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mike324
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Revised profile. Need a review.Page 1 of 1    
I made some revisions to my profile. Let me know what you think. Honest advice please...

-Mike-
 pugmama63
Msg: 2
Revised profile. Need a review.
Posted: 5/12/2009 8:06:15 PM
I felt it was more like a list of ways you spend your time than a clear picture of who you really are and what you are looking for in a potential partner.Just my impression...
 You go first
Msg: 3
Posted: 5/12/2009 11:28:23 PM
This is what I wrote on your original profile review thread:
Hi all. I'm new here.
Posted: 12/20/2008 920 PM
Hi, Mike -
... a few thoughts....
Although the Bueller reference cracked me up, I don't think you're really looking for a young guy.... Perhaps redo the headline.... ! (How about "Rocky Mountain Guy") or some other Colorado reference? and yeah, lose the sombrero pictures...

The profile body itself still needs major work. Virtually every sentence starts with "I". That probably was unintentional, but it's annoying to the reader. How about.. "Some of my favourite things to do are ..... " or.. "My favourite movie is----- because....."

Your reader will need to see more information to determine whether or not there is anything in common. There can't be a connection if there are no 'points' to start from.

Please also add a paragraph about the type of lady you're looking for. Do you have a preference for
- tall / short / average height?
- blond / brunette / another redhead?
- athletic build or curvy booty? (don't say "booty" in your profile!)
- outgoing gregarious personality, or a calmer presence? What will balance you best?
- girl-next-door or tattoos and piercings? (the "Ginger or Mary-Ann" question!)

If you have no physical preference, you may want to mention you appreciate women of all types and want to base a relationship on the ability to lose track of time when you're with that special someone. ... or however you want to word it. See what I mean?
And for gosh sakes make sure there are no typos, use the capital "I" when appropriate and don't abbreviate. Good luck!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This still stands. In your first line, you start off "I lived in....." Unless you're already dead, please change that to "I HAVE lived in ....."

You still need a clearer smiling head/shoulders shot, NOT a cellphone self-portrait in the bathroom mirror and avoid the webcam pictures. A few more tweaks......
 Mike324
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 5/13/2009 3:59:13 PM

You still need a clearer smiling head/shoulders shot, NOT a cellphone self-portrait in the bathroom mirror

All of my pictures were taken with an 8MP digital camera.. Not a cell phone. .. and the main picture was taken outside in front of my condo.
 You go first
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/13/2009 6:28:08 PM
Mike - I meant for your NEW photos.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Revised profile. Need a review.