Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Lavender baby lotion for boys?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Yankee_Girl
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Lavender baby lotion for boys?Page 1 of 1    
I've heard that as well. I used lavendar bath products on my baby boys and it had no such effect.
 packagedealx3
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Lavender baby lotion for boys?
Posted: 5/14/2009 7:58:13 AM
Given the posts about the three cases that could be potentially linked and what happened when they stopped. Just use it, if the boy starts sprouting boobs, stop.

I never used lotion at all with my kids because if you don't bathe them when they don't really need it, you don't dry out their skin. You can also get the soothing deal by doing the same things you do with the lotion without it.
 freetime2bme
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2009 10:55:58 AM
I went out and got some to give it a try. If it works I can stay home and play with my own boobs.
 TheVoiceWithin
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 5/14/2009 12:33:30 PM
There is no truth to it at all. I have a wonderful 16 year old son who was bathed in Lavender Baby Wash with no physical side effects. It does help young children sleep and relax, so...use it! :0)
 Ocian
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2009 6:36:14 PM
My son is 5 1/2 and skinnier than a stick...i have used the lavendar soap...(no lotion) on him ever since he was a baby...no boobies hear...although he does tend to whine alot...I am sure that has nothing to do with it though either...I agree with the others until there is some fda thing that gets posted all over than worry but until then bathe on my friend bathe on

O
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Lavender baby lotion for boys?