Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Pennsylvania  > Interested in a Lehigh Valley Singles Picnic/BBQ ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ModernCupid
Msg: 1
Interested in a Lehigh Valley Singles Picnic/BBQ ?Page 1 of 1    
I am planning on putting together a picnic/BBQ for singles of all ages. Possibly many over the courseof the summer, along with other Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton, Philliosburg (Lehigh Valley) Events to keep local singles connected and out there away from the computer. If you are intersted please respond with comments and suggestions as I am starting the planning as we speak. If you would like to chat about local events and ideas...you may reach me on AOL instant messenger at: ModernCupid

I hope to hear from all of you soon!

~MC
 SirThinkAlot
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Interested in a Lehigh Valley Singles Picnic/BBQ ?
Posted: 5/22/2009 7:01:30 PM
I'm Interested. Keep me posted.
 SirThinkAlot
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 6/10/2009 10:00:10 AM
remember not all of us use AOL messenger. Hopefully you check this forum periodically.
 leadpipe1958
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/27/2009 5:22:31 PM
Count me in.Thanks
 SirThinkAlot
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 7/8/2009 5:51:55 AM
Guess the OP lost interest. No new post or response in almost two months.
Well I still think it is a good idea. If others are interested lets discuss the possibility.
 leadpipe1958
Msg: 6
Posted: 9/21/2009 8:53:30 PM
Still A great Idea. Come on you valley people.
Show ALL Forums  > Pennsylvania  > Interested in a Lehigh Valley Singles Picnic/BBQ ?