Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Getting off of here      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 How many frogs do I
Msg: 1
Getting off of here Page 1 of 1    
First I would like to say that after a year and a half, I met a few men that I really did like and I met some that were well - just ???? LOL All kinds.. Anyway, I came here looking for someone to be with in every aspect of life not just looking for some great sexual encounter (long term was on my page...) oh well.. guess that means a lot of different things to some ppl. I am way too old to wanna be a booty call (and too good for that.) I am at yahoo itisme61944 if anyone seriously wants to get to know me for real. Good luck to all of you others out here on POF, summer is here and I refuse to sit in front of my pc for hours on end looking for someone. Maybe I will end up all alone - who knows...
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Getting off of here