Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Gone out several time      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dalowner2
Msg: 1
Gone out several timePage 1 of 1    
The girl that I have met on this, we have gone out 4 times. She says she really likes me and then she never calls for like a week or ever. What's up with that! I have met her daughter and everything. I don't understand why she never calls. Yet she says she likes me, but I feel like I am doing all the work.
 eurogentinfl
Msg: 2
Gone out several time
Posted: 5/16/2009 6:15:13 AM
If her profile states "Dating' then in my opinion is that she is serial dating, in other words she is dating several people at the same time...if this is correct she does not want to be tired to one person.

Seeing that she likes you is great, buit she maybe liking others to..again it all depends on your agenda.

Be cautious
 dalowner2
Msg: 3
Gone out several time
Posted: 5/16/2009 6:31:27 AM
She works ridiculous hours and she has a daughter. She always answers me emails I am just confused why she never calls until we go out. She says she has her guard up and she doesn't go out with anyone but me. so she proclaims.
 PrincePrussia
Msg: 4
Gone out several time
Posted: 5/17/2009 9:00:12 PM
Dude, you're being taken for a ride. I've been in the same situation as you many times (from other dating sites) .
 chelseabuns2001
Msg: 5
Gone out several time
Posted: 5/20/2009 7:57:28 PM
Does is matter if she calls I don't think so. She answers your email isn't that the main thing. At least she answers most woman on here don't respond. So thank your lucky star that she is answering.
 minako79
Msg: 6
Gone out several time
Posted: 5/20/2009 8:40:47 PM
Wondering why is this on testimonials? Anyways, all I can say is keep your guard up. Man, I'm surprised you're still holding onto her... and its all one-sided. Personally I wouldn't bother with her...

"Never make someone a priority in your life who only sees you as an option."
 tassiegreatplace
Msg: 7
Gone out several time
Posted: 5/21/2009 10:28:14 PM
thats so true matesick of females on here i took my time doing a profile but what a waste of time what gets me is some females say want to chat to everyone etc then u send a msg and they dont reply i mean how hard is it to say thanks but no thanks just as the saying goes pays to be very rich
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Gone out several time