Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Biggest Loser?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 armaegis
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Biggest Loser?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
A few years ago I went from 190 down to 140 in under a year. About the first 40 lbs of that were in the first six months. Heck, I was a size 4 by the end of it
 armaegis
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Biggest Loser?
Posted: 5/19/2009 9:09:53 AM
Pants yes, dress no. It's not like the numbers are a good representation anyways, since being a skinny Asian dude means I basically haven't got any hips to speak of.
 LucOberdere
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Biggest Loser?
Posted: 5/19/2009 2:18:33 PM

equal amounts of tea bags...peppermint, green tea, cham tea and 4 0z of dry milk powder and boiling water

Ya, but how does it taste??
 armaegis
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Biggest Loser?
Posted: 5/20/2009 12:11:55 AM
This sounds suspiciously like suggesting that people take personal responsibility for their actions...
 armaegis
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Biggest Loser?
Posted: 5/20/2009 8:08:25 AM
So the lesson here is to get divorced more often?
Show ALL Forums  > Manitoba  > Biggest Loser?