Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women really like anal?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Andy2000
Msg: 1
Do women really like anal?Page 1 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Every girl I ever tried it with said it hurt too much to keep going. Does it really feel good or is it actually painful? Is this something that is a turn on or a nuisance? I'm not sure if this is a long enough post so I'm going to keep typing until it's 200 words or longer I guess...
 MsMicki
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Do women really like anal?
Posted: 5/18/2009 3:56:26 PM
Yes........there are plenty of women that like anal sex.....
BUT they only like anal sex w/ men that know what they are doing.
If it is hurting her that bad.....you have not spent enough time
"relaxing" and "preparing" her for anal entry.
 windloverr
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 5/18/2009 4:04:49 PM
First, this is a post that has been done recently; so I'm surprised it's being allowed to continue. Second, YES, many women really do enjoy anal; and many claim that not only do they orgasm from anal penetration; they claim that the orgasms they achieve during anal are stronger than the orgasms they achieve regularly. As far as it being painful goes; first, use LOTS of lube; and second, go VERY very slowly at first; and stop completely, and let her adjust/acclimate each time you ease in a bit deeper. I would recommend that you ease her into it by starting with something smaller; then gradually increase the size, as she gets used to it. You can either buy two or three dildos; gradually increasing in size; or start with one finger, then insert two, then three. Each time, use LOTS of lube, and proceed very slowly. There is also a product called "anal-eze" that numbs the area. You apply the product; then let it sit for a while to give the area time to get numb; then STILL proceed very very slowly, gengerly, and with lots of lube. Have her try it on you; so you can get some appreciation for what it feels like. It should NOT be painful; and the solution to that is to proceed slowly, and use lots of lube. (In case you hadn't already picked up on that message, LOL). When done correctly, YES, many women do indeed enjoy anal penetration.
 Kendra3434
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/18/2009 4:17:14 PM
If not done right, of course it will be painful. I personally don't mind it, but I'm in control when it happens, not you!
 katchoowitty
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/18/2009 4:39:22 PM
HELL YES>..

There are people in the world who like EVERYTHING...

Check out fetishes, check out "philia's" of all kinds....

Anal is just another turn on for some people, and turn off for others!
 blonde chickie
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/18/2009 5:29:37 PM
I enjoy anal, when the guy knows what he is doin. When not done right it hurts like hell.
 slybandit
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/18/2009 8:27:04 PM
And here I know I'm really going to just Scotch my chances of scoring a date on here until I've posted enough commentary to make this bit disappear from my profile.

Oh well. Ironically, he states, here goes.

1. If you *must* contemplate this form of activity (and it seems to be a cultural mandate at present, we're all required to be interested in women's rears now, next week the fad will be tying each other up again), please, please, please do not regard anything you've seen in various *media* as a how to guide. Those people are pros, do not try what they **appear** to be doing at home, unless, of course, you want to be single **and** have a shiny new conviction to add to your CV.

2. Do NOT resort to the product referred to by another poster, that "An*l Eaze" stuff. A truly flamboyant s*x shop employee (and trust me, he gave the impression that he'd know from experience) explained to my ex-GF (in graphic detail) that having that (ahem) end numb during the experience is a bad idea, because her sensitivity to, well, injury is there for a reason, to prevent, well, injury.

3. Please be (ahem) bone sober at the time (both of you) to ensure that you're well under control. A healthy dose of empathy, and a healthier dose of lube, is a necessity. I would also recommend first listening to Kevin Smith's Threevening video when he describes the experience of having an an*l fissure and then rethinking whether you want to subject yourself to the potential consequences of giving your GF one. You might also want to contemplate what, exactly, is driving your interest in this activity, and see whether there are other alternatives that might satisfy your urge for, well, whatever it is that's turning your crank about this activity.
 MsMicki
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2009 4:45:12 AM
Sure........there are tons of us women that do our kegels.....
but that doesn't mean I can't use all of my body to enjoy sex.
Does having a tight pu$$y mean you don't give/enjoy oral sex?
No different than when I'm fishing.......I use different lures and bait each time!
Why have a tackle box full of fishing gear if I have one lure that works every time??
 Yankee_Girl
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2009 5:08:09 AM
If it hurts, you're doing it wrong.
 TooShadows
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2009 6:09:12 AM
Some women like it,some women don't. I'm lucky enough to be with one who does. We've experimented until we've found a position that's very comfortable for her to receive it,and she will orgasm from it.
 michaeld70
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 5/19/2009 6:49:38 PM
Oh jeez, how many times are you gonna paste that same irrelavent info?
 no_1_bby
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2009 9:32:36 AM

Actress Farrah Fawcett, is battling anal cancer and the Human Papilloma virus (HPV) is linked to anal cancer.

Do you know for a fact.. 100% beyond the shadow of a doubt that HPV is the cause of her cancer? And do you know for a fact that she's had anal sex??? Stop saying sh*t that you know nothing about... I'd be careful slinging your mud online about things you don't know for a fact.
 newblue1970
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/20/2009 11:35:17 AM

I don't get the fascination with something that can cause you pain and problems for the rest of your life

I assume you're talking about unprotected vaginal sex... as well as overeating, drinking alcohol, smoking, driving too fast, skiing, rock climbing, etc.

if you are having sex with a woman and she has a nice tight va jay jay with its self lubricating and lovely massaging and vibrating effects, why go for the hole

So then you are against oral sex too? I mean, why would a guy want to put it in a womans mouth when he can put it below? And if he can get it in the 'va jay jay' in missionary position, why would you ever try another position? Why cant he just be happy with missionary only sex?

But I am guessing there are more men than I am aware of that have small parts and don't know women with tight parts?

Thats right... all anal sex fans have tiny penises are with women with huge vaginas.

not everyone has come away fissure, rip, tear, damage free

If they are doing it RIGHT they will... As it has been said many times in these threads, it should be with a guy that knows what he is doing, with good communication, and lots of lube and patience. I have introduced a few women to it and they all enjoyed it, though some more than others, and none ever had any problems.

Apparently you tried at least once and something bad happened. I'm sorry you had a bad experience and might have damaged something, but it just means your guy did it wrong. And anything thats done wrong (even vaginal sex) can cause injury.

If something hurts, stop. Pain means damage is being caused that is your body telling you NO

Finally - something I can 100% agree with! This is why I disagree with those who suggest using a numbing cream. Both parties have to be completely in tune with their body and feelings to make sure its beign done right. And when it is done right, it can be an amazing experience for both!
 whytwater
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/20/2009 7:54:29 PM

Gosh, you aren't in the medical field and don't know the risks obviously and wish to ignor them. Oral sex or vaginal can not be compared, both are intakes. The anuses muscles are specific for pushing out not receiving.

And with "some college", are you an M.D., or even a nurse? If oral is all intake, how come so many woman spit it out? As for the vag, well, I learned in Sex 101 that the basic dance step is in AND out, and repeat.
We can be grateful, I suppose, that you did not specifically state that the anal muscles were designed by anything or anybody with a name, buuuutttt, you do claim that anal muscles "are specific for pushing out not receiving". Maybe that's the way you use your anal muscles, and if that's all you can muster, K, but some are more skilled, and have learned that anal muscles "push out" by peeling up and back, and in that mode, are most receptive to accepting penetration. In other words, they just kinda abandon waste by retreating from it, sphincters expand, mission accomplish.
Rips and tears? Gums bleed, without any sexual cause. Vaginal walls likewise can be minutely torn or ripped (your frightening hyperbole comes in your choice of verbs, but for consistency's sake, I've repeated them in regard to vaginal linings).
The scariest contagious agents are carried in the blood. Kissing alone is now officially recognized by the US government as a risky activity that can transmit the AIDS virus, after decades of denial.
Hey, anal sex obviously doesn't interest you, and I think everybody in the vicinity is fine with that (nobody that I can see is actively trying to recruit you). Why do you want to stamp out the practice by any of the rest of the population? To justify your own refusal to partake? For some biblically based reason? These are really rhetorical questions, no answer expected.
Abstinence as the solution doesn't seem to work very well, for politicians, or their families, or for just about anybody else. jmho
 no_1_bby
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 5/20/2009 8:55:43 PM

Gosh, you aren't in the medical field

By your own words... neither are you.

My back ground, I have worked in the insurance field and scientific field. My mother worked in a hospital for elderly patients. I also have had gay friends.

Why is it that those that like it, enjoy it, pursue it have to be open minded to your view point, and yet you can't be open to theirs?

Explore things that don't cause rips and tears.

I've had micro tears vaginally.. from regular, lubricated intercourse with an average sized penis. Go figure.

maybe some little girl will read this thread and talk to her doctor

Or actually *gasp* do the research as well on HOW to do it SAFELY... like many have posted about here and offered links to other sites with good, accurate, safe ways of enjoying this activity. *shrugs*

Again, if ya have a small one, I see no problem. My biggy is with the guys with the biggies that think that it is ok, and tell inexperienced women to read the online stuff it is all Gospel... That is why say again and again, talk to your doctor.

Buttttt I don't push the Bible's view of it or I would never have done what I have and like I said, been there done that. Something 12" don't belong back there!

Ok.. so you took a 12" up the arse and now you've made it your life's mission to preach about the evils of anal sex. The mistake wasn't having anal sex. The mistake was letting someone who's got a 12" penis to stick it up your backside. The vagina isn't designed to take a 12" penis either.

If you are a student of more sensual acts of loving, there are more texts available than just the Kama Sutra. I have only read portions of it, but I'm pretty sure that it discusses nerve bundles and the position and role they play in love making.

ANYONE who is interested in performing and enjoying anal needs to take responsibility for their own education. Yes... discussing it with your dr is a good idea, but also talk to others who've done it. Do the research on how to do it safely.
 no_1_bby
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2009 5:01:46 AM

Just to clarify I did work in the medical field in both medical claims/insurance and scientific studies. My mother worked in a hospital for older people that I visited. This is why I have read, seen, heard, and lived what I know.

I've work in the construction field for 20 yrs but I'm not an engineer. My dad's worked in the high-tech industry for longer than I've been alive, but I'm no computer scientist... even if I've spent more time hanging out with him at his place of work for a number of years.

While I can appreciate what you are saying.. the message you have posted the last SEVERAL times has been talk to your doctor (which I 100% agree with) but DON'T DO IT 'cause all this really, really bad stuff can happen (guranteed). And that is just not 100% accurate. Yes... there are risks. Educate yourself and don't do this with just anyone. Ever heard of RACK? Yup... this falls into that. Most things fall into it. I've had 3 partners that I've experienced anal with. Each and every one of them has stopped and readjusted when I said so. Each has been willing (and eager) to experience it from their own side as well.

I don't think a single person has ever said "don't talk about the bad stuff"... I think we've all said.. yes, the bad can happen.. if you want to experience this, educate yourself and do it properly. Anal is NOT like vaginal sex. It's different. Needs to be done differently.
 newblue1970
Msg: 17
Posted: 5/21/2009 5:55:30 AM
Eschec - Being educated about anal sex is a good idea, but I doubt going to a Dr is going to help. I have a feeling they will either be biased against it, or they will say the same things that the experienced ones on this forum say - go slow, use lube, stop if it ever hurts and, most importantly, have a considerete partner that you trust. None of the women I've been with needed a Drs approval; they knew what kind of lover I was and that it would be done safely.

Again, if ya have a small one, I see no problem. My biggy is with the guys with the biggies that think that it is ok,

You still dont understand. Its not how BIG he is, its HOW its done! Even a small penis can cause problems if its done wrong. And if done right a large penis can be accomodated without much difficulty. Many women enjoy fisting, vaginally or anally, and the fist is a lot bigger than any penis. It might take weeks or months for a couple to work up to full anal sex, starting with a finger, letting her get used to that, then moving to small toys, and then larger toys, etc. It can be a fun, exciting and intimate journey for a couple to explore.

It only takes once to cause damage

Yes, you are right. And it only takes one drive in a car to be killed in an accident. Point being anything thats done WRONG can hurt you. How about if a guy with a 10" penis jumps onto an unexcited/unlubricated woman and slams it home in her vagina? It would hurt. It would tear. It might cause permenant damage. Because it was DONE WRONG! Anything done with no preparation, no consideration and no communication can easily lead to damage. It doesnt matter what ACT is being done!

I did work in the medical field in both medical claims/insurance and scientific studies. My mother worked in a hospital for older people that I visited. This is why I have read, seen, heard, and lived what I know.

I asked in a previous thread about your experience. So did your mother or you go up to all the old people with bowel-incontinent problems and ask if they had lots of anal sex? And what about those with the same problems that never had anal sex? Men are much less likely to be on the receiving end, yet dont they have the same incontinence problems as women? And is there an insurance code for 'too much anal sex'? Is there a published scientific study linking anal sex and problems later in life?

So definitely isn't true that orgasms are better

Oh please... you speak for all women now? Yes orgasms from anal sex might have something to do with the Gspot, or nerves higher up or whatever - it doesnt matter. Women on this and other threads have SAID they have great, wonderful or even BETTER orgasms from anal and there's no way you can discount that. Every woman is different and some may cum harder, some may cum a little, others may just enjoy the feeling without cumming and others wont like it at all. And they can find out how they like or dislike it safely with the right partner.

So to sum up - ANYTHING done WRONG can hurt you, including anal sex. But the fans of it are just saying it can be wonderful if its done carefully and done RIGHT. And we've been saying that same thing all along.
 newblue1970
Msg: 18
Posted: 5/21/2009 6:52:05 AM

Gay Males that were elderly.
Medical claims that involved anal intercourse.
Didn't read woman that said it was the best, but have read that some enjoy it.

You do know that not all gay males do anal sex, right?
Medical claims means it was done wrong.
Check out the 'Anal Orgasm' thread - there are lots of testimonials from women who like it, love it or think its the best.

I have known many women haven't known a single one that enjoyed fisting

Wow, you really are closed minded. So unless your circle of friends does or enjoys something, it must not exist? You should take a look at this thing called the Internet. You have no idea the variety of things are exciting and orgasmic to others...

Weeks or months when you can have sex without any pain, without concentrating on relaxing

Again, such a closed mind. Believe me it wasnt a torturous journey for the women I've introduced to it. Every step of the way, from touching to fingers, to toys, to penis was met with hot, exciting, body-numbing orgasms on her part. And any man that is a good lover and wants to get into anal sex KNOWS he has to make it about her comfort and her pleasure.

Lots of couples find trying new things and exploring to be lots of fun. Some things may work, some things may not and some things may take practice. If you prefer to be vanilla, thats fine, but many others do not.
 pinkprincess17
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/18/2009 9:51:15 AM
I like it. Its hot and kinky and amazing
 sashimiboy
Msg: 20
Posted: 10/26/2009 10:03:23 AM
most women don't want to admit they like it for fear of being called a slut
 sashimiboy
Msg: 21
Posted: 10/26/2009 12:33:53 PM

Well, 90% of women DO NOT enjoy it!

And might I ask where you got that figure from? Alot of women ive been with actually asked for it.

The mouth wasn't meant for a penis either but I bet you have no problem with that
 Theonly1!
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 10/26/2009 12:52:32 PM
Yes, and piercings are so very what nature wanted us to do as well as smoking...
 867love
Msg: 23
Posted: 10/26/2009 1:36:04 PM
I would venture to say, that if a women really loves her man, she would submit to anything to please him, including anal sex (even if she finds it uncomfortable, excessively dominating or disgusting)

If she has strong feelings for you -why would you violate her ass just to make yourself feel power over her at the expense of her morals and safety?
 whytwater
Msg: 24
Posted: 10/26/2009 2:04:43 PM

I also thought it was painful, until somebody did it right...

Somebody?!! LOL! You got his name, right? Or his license number?
OP, seems to me that the most effective way to get it "right" is to take turns. Nothing teaches more effectively than actually "walking a mile in the shoes of another".
 PittsburghVixen
Msg: 25
Posted: 10/26/2009 7:26:14 PM
Yanno, Vicworthy, some women* find vaginal sex to be painful too, when it's not "done right". Does that mean that they aren't designed right?

(*Thankfully not me!)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women really like anal?