Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > July 4th party      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 biscuitttt
Msg: 1
July 4th partyPage 1 of 1    
I am hosting a POF party on July 4th-Independance Day- the great American holiday. There was a forum that talked about different foods from various states. I would like to serve foods from that are unique to your home state/city.

Is there anybody that would be willing to ship to me foods from their area. In return, I will ship to you, some great North Carolina BBQ from Bill's BBQ in Wilson NC. Of course, all foods need to be in sealed in the manufactors containers. I would love to have home made stuff, but too dangerous in today's world.

This may be a little expensive, dry ice- overnight shipping-etc. But it is worth it to me!

Please email me if you are interested.
 13Barmor
Msg: 2
view profile
History
July 4th party
Posted: 5/24/2009 1:23:21 AM
its a nice idea. I'd like to do more than just ship food. But NC is a bit out of the way for me.
 biscuitttt
Msg: 3
July 4th party
Posted: 5/24/2009 7:04:51 AM
Greetings, I agree that you are a bit far away for doing something in person. I, on behalf of all Americans, thank you for your efforts in the Army. How about we say that your efforts have helped give us the freedom to have an Indepdance Day Holiday!

Would like to ship something to our party? Email me a private email and I will send you a shipping address.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Get Togethers  > July 4th party