Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > I'd appriciate a review      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 13Barmor
Msg: 1
view profile
History
I'd appriciate a reviewPage 1 of 1    
I've never taken these sites seriously, but I'd like an honest review of my profile. Suggestions are greatly appriciated. Alot of people have viewed my profile, but I've recieved little to no actual responses to it. What would you change about it?
 13Barmor
Msg: 2
view profile
History
I'd appriciate a review
Posted: 5/23/2009 10:46:54 PM
yeah i think i did overdo it a bit with the hockey pics.
 michaeld70
Msg: 3
view profile
History
I'd appriciate a review
Posted: 5/24/2009 6:58:20 PM
PICS are BAD. Only decent one shows u down in the dumps. DUMP hockey and get better ones.

I enjoy art, music, and various other cultural points of interest.
I'm learning to play the bass guitar, and when I'm not doing that, I like to read, sleep, or play ice hockey.

Boring, go on about it or put it up top in interests.

There is so much about me...all you have to do is ask

She hardly knows anything now, WHY should she ask you? Give her a bit more so that maybe she WILL ask you.

Very lacking profile, spend some time and brighten it up.
 GetBent01
Msg: 5
I'd appriciate a review
Posted: 5/24/2009 7:09:51 PM
Oh, I'm sorry..... I fell asleep reading your profile... what did I miss?

Honestly, if you want to meet someone, make it different to the shite everyone else puts up. If you really aren't taking it seriously, as you and thousands of other claim, then:

1. Why do you care that you're not inundated with responses; and
2. Why not take the chance to get creative and show something of your personality rather than "I like... "?

What you've written just makes me want to euthanise my cat.
 oneKitty
Msg: 6
I'd appriciate a review
Posted: 5/24/2009 7:21:34 PM
Your first picture looks like you are really sad. Are you a sad person? If not, maybe you should use a diff pix.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > I'd appriciate a review