Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How to you get your man to like giving oral sex      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 no_1_bby
Msg: 2
view profile
History
How to you get your man to like giving oral sexPage 1 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
Some men just don't like doing it... much like some women don't like giving head. If he doesn't like doing it, nothing you do or say is going to change it.

If he's at least open to the idea, but hestiates.. suggest you get some flavoured lube and use that.
 namrael
Msg: 4
How to you get your man to like giving oral sex
Posted: 5/24/2009 2:36:26 PM
What's wrong with asking for it? I've found that "Will you go down on me?" always works rather well.
 kickingfate
Msg: 9
Posted: 5/24/2009 4:17:17 PM
grab yourself some honey dust , put it on and around your vagina and ask him to lick it off.

Nothing wrong with asking.
 kickingfate
Msg: 12
Posted: 5/24/2009 5:53:44 PM
Im sitting here baffled by the fact there is a guy out there that doesn't like going down on a woman..

I couldn't date a woman is she didn't let me. Its one of my favorite things to do and one of the most erotic and sensual things to do with a partner.
 kojaks488
Msg: 15
Posted: 5/24/2009 6:18:48 PM
I'd definitely say talk to him first. I was a bit like this with my last long-term girlfriend once she started getting the contraceptive injection. Before that, on the pill, her cycle was regular and predictable. After the injection her bleeding became too sporadic and she would stop me before even getting there because of any possible blood. She was also a bit shy about her periods too so it was mostly a guessing game. After a few weeks of being stopped constantly I pretty much gave up trying; the way she was it was simply best if she clued me in that she was ready for it rather than me using initiative. Perhaps he's had some situation like that. Regardless, the only way you'll know is by talking to him about it!
 Dex_
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/24/2009 6:22:28 PM
BoudaciaSmile

Not the case, personally, im not a fan of it, i do it, but im not a fan

If you've ever seen girls complain about the****being salty or something

Same kind of thing for women.

There is a difference though

Male genetalia hang outside of the body, that means that they do get an air flow, and all that jazz.

Females genetalia is inside the body(as im sure you're aware)

this means that it does not get the chance to "air" out.

You know what body odor smells like, if you dont clean your genetalia well enough, thats basically what a man TASTES when eating you out. Not good at ALL

Im only 19, meaning the majority of my sexual life was spent as a teenager, with girls that didnt know what they were doing, that being said, many of them had bad smelling genetalia, and some even made the whole room smell horrible durring sex(to the point of gagging from the smell)

If you have a guy who doesnt return the favour, check to see if you smell first off, because no guy will go down on a girl that smells bad, get a loufa and scrub yourself out

If that doesnt do it, talk to your guy about it and even go as far as to use flavoured lube and rub that on your vagina before he does it, which will make it taste like strawberries/grapes/oranges or whatever the lube tastes like. but just remember, the smell will overpower the taste/smell of the lubrication
 MsMicki
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2009 6:06:08 AM
Getting a man that doesn't "want to"......to do it....
is probably not going to be a satisfactory experience anyways.
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 25
Posted: 5/25/2009 6:25:26 AM
You can't make him like it. At best, you can get him to do it, but he may not want to finish the job; the same dilemma that men out here complain about.

You simply need to find a man who LIKES giving oral to women and making them cum multiple times. There are no other (REAL) options.
 rome46
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2009 8:11:37 AM
well i love giving oral to a woman. i say dump him if he's not giving it to you it can't just be one sided.
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2009 9:09:31 AM
You can't! All men are not into it. Just happens to be the ones I meet! lol
 babes66
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2009 9:15:44 AM
I would think if you filled it with beer you would get a yeast infection
 swtcarolinej
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2009 9:17:10 AM
I was married a long time to a guy who didnt like it and it really sucked!!I enjoy it but if its all give and no get then its selfish and not worth your pleasing him!!!hes most likely not gonna start liking it...Id say either talk about it or just NOT please him like that and see how HE likes you now lol...hope it works out..and MOST men love it!!the good lovers anyhow!!
 lickster09
Msg: 32
Posted: 5/25/2009 9:29:02 AM
myself personaly all men including me love getting head ,but for me im into giving her the pleasure first at least 30 min of licking ,flicking you name it.and guys women get so fired up when you go down on them.there in another world and will give you head even more cause there so wet and hot . I love making love to a women but when i tell them id rather lick all over they go nuts.
 MsMicki
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2009 10:35:56 AM

Some guys feel that going down makes them less dominant in the relationship so it is important that you let them decide, but it`s good to let them know that you like it.

Really?
I've never heard that line of thought in my real life or my onlife life.....
I think you're "Some guys" is really just you.........and I think it's just an excuse
for not really being an oral lover. You have too many stipulations for someone
that truly likes to give oral.

As I have repeatedly seen man state here......if you're truly not "into it"....
please don't bother. Nothing worse than a half-assed attempt.....or someone feeling like they are doing you a great favor that they tend to try to hold over you in exchange for something they want.
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 36
Posted: 5/25/2009 10:38:01 AM

Really?
I've never heard that line of thought in my real life or my onlife life.....

It's from The Sopranos. I remember that episode quite well. lol
 MsMicki
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2009 2:38:15 PM

How is a guy not liking to give oral sex any different than women who won't swallow or take a facial? Can't you find some alternative that both parties enjoy?

Well.....if u want to get technical about it.......a man still has an orgasm whether a woman swallows or takes a facial......
There are women that can give some great head...and not swallow.
But for a man to not give oral at all.......that's just not my type of lover ......period.
There is no alternative for me.
I love to give.......and I love to recieve.......and I will NOT do without either in a relationship.
 OSUguy99
Msg: 44
Posted: 5/25/2009 4:07:53 PM
clean, clean, clean. buy some of that stripper body lotion and keep your ham wallet clean. and maybe put some christmas lights on it and some oreo crumbles.
 seekingspark
Msg: 46
Posted: 5/25/2009 6:34:30 PM
Show him the pleasure it brings you, be clean, encourage him, teach him if necessary.
If all that doesn't work.....phone a friend.
 farscapeprincess
Msg: 48
Posted: 5/25/2009 7:16:58 PM

Im only 19, meaning the majority of my sexual life was spent as a teenager, with girls that didnt know what they were doing, that being said, many of them had bad smelling genetalia, and some even made the whole room smell horrible durring sex(to the point of gagging from the smell)

Sounds like you really had a bad time of it Phinney. The key to a man enjoying oral is good hygiene. Since there is hair and sweat glands down there, being shaved or trimmed helps, too, imo. But some men just don't like it no matter. :( For me, there is nothing better than oral.
 kpooks
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2009 7:28:22 PM
I happen to love giving oral sex. Wish I had a taker at the moment-!

No greater pleasure than driving a woman absolutely out of her mind. Tickling the c--t with my toungue, munching on the labia, tasting those sweet juices when they flow and watching her squirm in ecstacy is a feeling beyond belief.

How do you get him to do it? Tell him your p---y is a "love nest", filled with "sweet nectar" or some other metaphor that gets him over whatever grossness factor he has in his mind.
 NoQuarterGiven
Msg: 50
Posted: 5/25/2009 7:29:56 PM
Use the old house training method for puppies. Just rub his nose in it.
 crazy4mars
Msg: 52
Posted: 5/25/2009 7:34:32 PM
Well if your having sex almost every day/frequently...maybe he doesn't like "his" own recycling program.
 ohdriver
Msg: 54
Posted: 5/25/2009 7:55:11 PM
… it would have to be a fairly lengthy monogamous relationship with regular (negative results) testing done before I'd swallow.

It’d be nice to get TOwoman1 to weigh in on this one, but my impression is that possible sores, cuts and abrasions in the mouth make it a more likely site of infection than the hostile environment of the stomach.

So, um… to your health!
 whytwater
Msg: 55
Posted: 5/25/2009 7:55:58 PM

I've found that "Will you go down on me?" always works rather well

Of that, I have no doubt, but what should work at least as well, OP, would be to plant your knees parallel to his ears while he lies on his back, either before, after, or as a break from penetration. My recommendation would be: just do it. Mount his mouth. If he is not on his back, kiss/push him down. Lol. Of course, I can't speak for whoever "him" is, but if a woman did as much to me, she could take my pulse, visually, at my chest, because my heart would no doubt pound out my delight with her. 'Course, at that point, she'd have to be looking over her shoulder, I suppose.
That said, no lover has ever been so aggressive with me that she would take whatever short step(s) might be required to lower herself onto my chin. I have always, to this point, had to slide down, or pull her up- but have never had her dismount willingly, once in that posting position, either.
Yes, as usual, Namrael gives good advice, but in lieu of asking him to go down on you, I recommend that you just slide up on him, with or without the courteous "May I?".
 cjhanz84
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2009 9:02:27 PM
It's always bothered me how some men can't like it. I personally love it. Everything about it.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > How to you get your man to like giving oral sex