Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > i need help bad      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 babak71
Msg: 3
i need help badPage 1 of 1    
Hi. I just wanted to put my two cents in. The main and only question you should ask yourself is if you really love her with all your heart or you just want her to be around.
I believe when you come up with your answer you will see how things changes for you.
Personally I think she loves you and the fact that she came back has a real weight. But there is something which makes her feel bad. So she came back and she encountered same situation which she is not able to handle anymore and that's the reason she left again.
Do not expect her to explain what bothers her or what she needs, she wouldn't say or better to say she wouldn't know.
Be patient and if you really love her think what you can change in your life. Please don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with you or your life. Women think just different than men and what is very easy for you might be the most stormy emotional situation for her. Try to give your love to your little girl as you always do. Do not confuse yourself by making your mind busy with questioning yourself and trying to find the reasons, but take the chance to lift up your spirit and heart to a higher level. As soon as you notice the change she will come back and if she won't you will not feel sad. Make sure you give her support as a good friend even though she left you. Wish you all the best.
 Fredia19
Msg: 6
view profile
History
i need help bad
Posted: 5/29/2009 8:02:16 PM
HI there dlo;

Take it from an older person who has been in a similiar situation, however we were married over 30 years, he pulled this stunt over and over.....I read an article today;
Sit down and slap yourself; wake up and move on for your sake...don't keeping hoping she will choose you, there's a big issue here....trust...if there's no trust in a relationship, I don't see it ever working....try to begin healing, then move on...it's not easy, but I had to learn the hard way and yes it still hurts, probably always will, but if I can help someone or anyone....in a similiar situation I will....yo're going to feel useless, worthless, unattractive and all that goes with it...but remember it's not you it was her.
 ixholla1
Msg: 7
i need help bad
Posted: 5/29/2009 8:27:15 PM

you give this pathetic woman another chance then your just setting yourself up for a new disaster waiting to happen. let that biotch have her fun with her other men. shes a total waste of time. she does,nt love you. people who love one another dont go behing the others back and cheat/sleep around. this woman is a waste of your time. she needs to be gang banged roughly and left in the gutter to rot away in shame and disgust

Exactly..... Don't waste your time with someone like this dude and trust me if I told you what I've had to do for "Love" and "Marriage" and keeping my family together with the dirtbag that my wife turned into? You'd feel much much much better lol.
 mrbiggfrank
Msg: 15
view profile
History
i need help bad
Posted: 5/30/2009 2:10:10 PM
read my blog it's not worth the pain once a cheater they don't change gather up your streanth love your lil girl at least you love each other
good luck
 xgentx
Msg: 16
view profile
History
i need help bad
Posted: 5/31/2009 7:18:03 PM
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > i need help bad