Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Question about golden showers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jojoaus
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Question about golden showersPage 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
I must be very naive... I assumed if a guy was hard enough to f*** you he wouldn't be able to pee. Muy bad.
 kickingfate
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Question about golden showers
Posted: 5/30/2009 4:21:27 AM
i just don't get the attraction to this ....I consider myself fairly open sexually to trying things..but this is one road i won't travel.

If some woman said..ohh baby PISS ON ME!!!...i would be looking for the quickest exit first and some place to vomit second.
 newblue1970
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/30/2009 5:48:51 AM
Hey GalwayLady - its nice to hear a kinky question and I have an answer for you - YES it is! And I know because I've done it. Its called 'flooding the cave' in some kinky-circles.

Now its not easy, because the guy will really have to concentrate and control his body since its not a normal place to release his urine. And he shouldn't be super solid rock hard, as that will shut off the valve from the bladder. Since you love golden showers I probably dont have to tell you to be prepared for a mess, because the vagina cannot make a seal against the penis to hold the urine in. It'll flood out once your vagaina fills, and then if he pees more you'll fill up again. It feels really cool and interesting and I'm sure you love the intimacy of sharing kinky things with your lover.

Feel free to msg me if you want any more details... Have fun!
 no_1_bby
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2009 7:00:22 AM

No I don't think it is possible... only because your vagina and your urethra (the tube that extends from your bladder) are separate. Your urethra is the hole between your vagina and your clit. In men it's different, our urethra serves to pee and as a passage for reproductive fluids, but in women the vagina is solely for reproduction. Also... the acidity in your vagina is only around 3.8-4.2 while the acidity of urine can range anywhere from 4.5 - 8.... so i'd say that's a no go.... (excuse the phrase) but sorry to piss on your cornflakes .

She asked if HE could do it. Thanks for the anatomy lesson tho. Not quite sure what the acidity lesson was all about tho...

Newblue... I've talked with a few men who have done this.. one in particular told me about voiding into her rectum first thing in the morning so he wouldn't have to get up from the nice warm bed... she could do it for both of them. *shrugs* Not something I'd want to do or have done... but whatever.
 kickingfate
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2009 8:20:02 AM

Newblue... I've talked with a few men who have done this.. one in particular told me about voiding into her rectum first thing in the morning so he wouldn't have to get up from the nice warm bed... she could do it for both of them.

That sounds seriously nasty...

but i guess to each his own..
 PeterPanInHeart
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2009 9:08:09 AM
newblue1970 probably said it best so far.

Yes, it is possible, but only if man is semi-hard, and has full bladder, meaning he HAS to go right now. Otherwise it is almost impossible, either the erection makes it impossible or the psychological factors prevent him from being able to let it out.
 pleasurelimits
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 5/30/2009 11:11:34 AM
with all the work I have done in this field I still think anything centred around scat or showers is about as gross as it gets
 mirage223
Msg: 17
Posted: 5/30/2009 6:32:52 PM
I agree with you..it is waste from the body.
 Shylent
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2009 9:52:58 PM
Yes it is possible.
Pretty much every man has experienced a phenomenon called "morning wood"
a morning erection. Also like most people we need to pee when we wake up too, sometimes so urgently that there is no time to wait for the erection to subside.
At that time it is the easiest for a man to pee while having an erection.

It is much harder to do if he does not need to pee badly and is more interested in sex.
As erections and pee time arnt really supposed to mix naturally.
Though i suppose someone with enough control of both can have better luck an being able to perform on command.
so when ya find someone who has the same interests as you do, best time to enjoy that experience is in the morning when he has morning wood. jump his bones before he even has a chance to get up.
 EvilLolli
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2009 11:16:57 PM
Ok here is the lesson that has been missed in most public education.

When a man has an erect the penis it is incapable of urination(there are muscles that only permit one type of fluid being ejaculated at a time). It's a biological fail-safe, if you can pee you aren't procreating. If it's hard it is damned near impossible to urinate w/out some extreme circumstances. When blood flows to the penis to make it erect, it closes off the valves from the bladder and opens the valves to the testes. Sorry that is as technical and lay-man as I can make it.

Now if you don't mind bedroom gynastics and have a partner willing to wait for the erection to pee first and come later...... you have that option.

As for all those w/ the EWWW factor, urine is sterile and harmless unless there is a UTI.

Isn't sex education grand?
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/1/2009 6:42:29 AM
kicking fate - msg 4 & 8
crazy sexy cool - msg 11
art smart - msg 16
1984 loveis - msg 19

if you don't want to answer the posters question then stay the hell out. your comments on what YOU LIKE and what YOU THINK is gross are not wanted or appreciated on the forums. you set yourselves up as some kind of demigods who censor other people's preferences and it really says a lot about your character. it says you have to lower people to raise yourself. have a great life.

to answer, i think it is possible but the man will in all probability lose his erection.
 MIkeJ1904
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/1/2009 12:33:34 PM
I'm with TOMic Bomb re this thread and I just can't understand people like that.

I see nothing wrong with what the OP is asking about nor do I see anything wrong with any other fettish discussed in this forum. If you don't like it, don't read it and for everyone elses sake, don't respond to it.

Everything that I have heard states that urine is sterile and is in fact drinkable. I have tried urinating while sexually hard and I haven't been able to do it. I think that morning wood must be different than sex wood.
Anyway I think that a little water sports would be fun as long as it's done someplace where I don't have to clean it up!
 nakeddon
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/2/2009 8:14:18 AM
evillolli:what you say is true. ive had a couple of women that wanted me to do that; and i couldn't force myself to pee while i was hard. we would lie still after i came, and my erection subsided. then i would let it go! of course the kink factor would make me hard again; and ......also urine IS sterile intill it hits the open air.
 candacef88
Msg: 31
Posted: 6/2/2009 10:26:11 AM
Yes, I know for a fact that it is very possible.
 JayM1234
Msg: 35
Posted: 6/2/2009 12:48:29 PM
)) ((

Back and forth!

heheheheh
 JayM1234
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/2/2009 12:51:02 PM
Eeeewwww you nasty!!:) Anywho while I don't condone it.. I'd have to go with yes it MUST BE POSSIBLE. Because I've peed with a boner in the morning before (on a side note it's rather hard to hit the toilet like this;),

Soooo uhhhhh... you do have hope my dear:)
 EvilLolli
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 6/2/2009 9:03:36 PM
Too funny how so many missed this bit of what I said.

If it's hard it is damned near impossible to urinate w/out some extreme circumstances.

I never said it was IMPOSSIBLE just damned near. Meaning that w/out training, motivation, extreme need to urinate, etc. - it is not something easily accomplished.

And I do believe there is also some scientific evidence out there to prove morning wood is different from sexually aroused wood, just I am honestly too lazy to look it up for ya'll.

Oh and just like a woman getting pregnant during her period, it is much harder for her too catch a bun(many factors to enable/disable the possibility) BUT it is possible. No 100% hard and fast rules for either action, just probabilities.
 Cowboybt5
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/10/2010 3:36:44 PM
I find it remarkable how someone without a penis can tell others what a penis can and can't do and be so wrong and yet still so adamant. Hmmm
 Cicciolina
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/10/2010 6:20:09 PM
All I can say is WOW.... I am speechless
 migivadamsbusted
Msg: 44
Posted: 3/13/2010 10:31:38 AM
nasty! next you'll probably want him to dump a log while hes at it.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 48
Posted: 3/14/2010 1:56:43 PM
I had a girl ask me to do that..................I faked it..............lol
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2010 2:48:31 PM
I must be half preverted, because I fantasize about giving them, but not recieving them. I've got a long list of CEOs and politicians in mind for my piss.
 platypus_man
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2010 5:20:18 PM
O.K., lets not get mad at those who believe we can't pee while erect; that's what they teach us in anatomy classes. But of course, it's wrong, just like a whole lot of other mistakes that scientists believe that are eventually disproved. Add me to the list of guys who has no trouble peeing when rock hard (as long as I have enough urine in my bladder, anyway). As far as the content of urine, most men's urine is sterile; the 'waste' products it contains do not contain any living organisms (as opposed to fecal matter, which ALWAYS does because we have bacteria living in our intestines which help us with digestion). This is why information has been circulated that you can have a guy pee on an open wound to clean it if you're out in nature and have nothing else to use. Women's urine however, isn't always clean; there are a lot of women that have asymptomatic urinary tract infections (although you'd have to have access to lots of urinalysis results to know that). It's a simple result of our anatomy; a man's urethra is many times the length of the same tube in a woman, and her vulva is a much better breeding ground for bacteria than the tip of a circumcised penis. The few male UTI's found are usually due to the guy having anal intercourse without using a condom, being diabetic (and having sugar in his urine, making it a great growth media), and those who are uncircumcised and do not clean under the foreskin frequently enough (which could amount to less than each time he pees). Well, that's what I know. Anybody else care to chime in?
 ForeverLong
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2010 8:43:00 PM
Another one here that can pee while erect, got to pee in the morning or other times when hard.
 dangit1961
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2010 10:05:40 PM
I for one can urinate when I have a hard on. I can't say either or, as for as other men, but I would think they could as well. As for the peeing inside a woman, I would not care for that type of sexual experience, but it surely is possible. And if someone comes on a thread and ask for guidance or experiences, those who are offended..... GET THE HECK OFF THE THREAD!!!! Why are you here unless you secretly enjoy those types of things anyway!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Question about golden showers