Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > The Most Amazing Big Top Event @ The Strat AFTERMATH (images)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 1
The Most Amazing Big Top Event @ The Strat AFTERMATH (images)Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Hola, Fishies!

This is the thread to share photos of this event and shoot the sh1t about whatta kick booty time we had, as well as what crazy things we saw!! Please don't start posting until AFTER the party on Sunday! Anything sooner, will only be deleted!

If you have photos to share, shoot me an email or holla here in the forums and I will add you to upload. Same rules apply as the entire site...no nudity (as if it occurred!)

The thank you's will follow once the party has REALLY already occurred!

Karen & Bob

Hot Fishie...Cathy

Kevin & ?

Karen--playing with MY camera. lol

Skipper

Truda...WOW hot woman

MR Shy...NOT lol Mike

Hot Fishies

Another shy one. LOL

Debi

Skip & Susie

Lovely Laura

our adorable bartender

Skip and Laineykins

and I don't even like Jello

Vickie

Vickie

Keith

Russ & Kat

Lee

Fred

Yummy

Nova

Al

Eat me

this is delicious

ken harley ride & Laineykins

tallshyguy

Pat and Im Havoc

What is going on here?

That is funny!

And the winner is!

What is Susie doing?

Smile

Where you going?

Im Havoc and our wonderful bartender

Two of our bartenders

The Ballroom

Ballroom

Ballroom

Kissing Booth

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Happy Birthday Russ

Birthday Table

Sweets Table

Quit Clowning Around!

Thank You Sponsors

50/50 Table

Welcome to POF

Russ and his date, "Amber"

Name Tag Table

Theresa & John

Viking & Shellie

Rhonda & ???

Kenny

Chaz & Dodie

Bob & Tinette

Chaz

Anne

ALLFORNOTHINGBAND.COM

Truda, Kelli, & Deanna's nose

Deanna & Truda

Laurie & Robyn

Whole Lotta Shaking Going ON!

Susie taking a pic of me

Shaking & Grooving

Susie & Skip

Thanks D Baker Lady

Tinette & Skip

Anne, Kclowns, ???, & Lance

Lance

Tony & Vickie

I tell you, it happened!

Tony & Vickie

ImHavoc Taking my pic

Lainey

Rhonda & Howard

Kenny & Theresa

John & Kat

Gimme another $1's worth

John

Theresa workin her shift!

Theresa & Bennett

Rhonda & Jim (met east)

oop's that was a $3 kiss!

Warming up on Jim!

Jim & Dodie

Awe....

Wow! Stunned him!

Rhonda & Kenny

Rhonda & BP321

Rhonda & Russ

Russ & Kat

Rhonda & Skip

Musta been a $3 one!

Whew!! Wowsa!

Don't try this if drinking!

I got it!

Rhonda & Kenny

Rhonda & Chris

Theresa & Gary

Vickie & Kenny

Rhonda & John

FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 2
The Most Amazing Big Top Event @ The Strat AFTERMATH (images)
Posted: 5/30/2009 8:52:14 AM
The day has barely started and I'm already ready to see the pics that will be taken tonight! lol
 J_in_OFallon
Msg: 3
Posted: 5/30/2009 10:06:25 PM
Kat, fantastic event again.

Sadly, the Stratford and I do not get along and I had to call it a night. After my second course of albuterol in a little over 4 hours, combined with alcohol and the stress I am under I could not hang with the big kids. I didn't have to deal with a full-on panic attack but I am prone to suffering from extra systole when severely stressed and it paid me a visit tonight. That was enough of a hint that it was time for me to wrap up.

Disappointed that I won't make the after-party, but you can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat...

Bex, you are a pleasant dinner-mate. Thanks for inviting me to join your table. I did eat just one, but you weren't looking.

Rhonda, not as bad as I feared... not bad at all truthfully. Thanks for recruiting me to fill in. Sorry about the confusion with the cameras.

Dodie, very nice X2, hubba, hubba, wink, wink. That was fun, wasn't it?

Kelli, very nice to meet you face to face. You light up a room and it was a pleasure to bask in the glow for a little while.

Susie, what can I say girrfrien'. If I had half the joy and energy you have, I would own the world, I am sure. Nice to see you again and visit for a while.

Sue-d, birthy hapday to you, thanks very much for the warm greeting. Also a pleasure to meet you face to face.

And the topper to this day? I stripped my bed today to wash everything. I hadn't washed the linens or made it because I was going to take care of it when I got home tomorrow.

Guess who gets to sleep on the couch now.

Please join me in unison and with feeling, "Way to go Homer!"

"D'oh!"
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/31/2009 8:56:38 AM
well hey there, I made it, better late than never
the band was good, what chance I had to boogie to them, once their sound was adjusted for the ballroom, lotsa LOL

Kat, Shellie and all that helped to make the party another awesome success, thanks!!

To Laurie, Gayle, Pat, Marilyn, Lisa, Debi, Theresa, Karen, Vicki and of course those guys, Russ, Keith, Lee, Kenny, etc etc, it was great to see you all once again!!

Til the next time and for me that will be way down the line.......................

on!!
 Im havoc
Msg: 5
Posted: 5/31/2009 9:11:22 AM
It was the best show ever! Had a lot of fun and met new friends. How do I go about adding my wonderful (but embarrassing) pictures?
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/31/2009 9:13:00 AM

If you have photos to share, shoot me an email or holla here in the forums

Hollering!!!
 pizza_chef1
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/31/2009 10:40:26 AM
I have pics as well! Please add me Kat... Great party and had fun working the kissing booth. I think a couple gals were shocked/pleased with what their $3 bought them

And Amber, we ended up with a blow up doll... But she was shy and went to her room early!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/31/2009 11:29:33 AM
Ms Shellie, the ONLY time I saw you last night was when you were calling out names for the prizes! I attempted after that with no luck, someone told me you were hiding out most of the night
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 9
Posted: 5/31/2009 11:41:02 AM
Yay!!! .... I was in bed by the time that I had to man the kissing booth, now I am hurting today badly.
 Bp321
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/31/2009 11:47:45 AM
Kat, thanks for putting together this fun event.

Rhonda, thanks for the hot kisses. Yummy!

Tinnette (I hope I'm spelling it right), thanks for being my partner in the booth. I wish we had more people coming by.

It was a cool party. I had a long drive, but it was worth it.
 SusieStL
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/31/2009 12:27:52 PM
*waving her hand madly as she jumps up and down... well maybe up on the tippy toes and back down*

Hey Kat... add me....plz

Ok Saint T.... I need the repair kit...

Had a great time...I love that huge dance floor.. Kat and committee (for a lack of a better word) as always, you did a WONDERFUL job. I like those tall tables. Worked great for me with my back bothering me again.

I took a lot of pics....I did my best in asking if I could take your pic... so if you see one on the thread you don't want, plz email Kat and ask her to remove... but plz let's not abuse that.. it is all about having fun..I am SURE you will see some terrible pics of me... again, It is all about fun!!!

much more to comment on, but right now trying to wake up.

edit...putting up a few pics now.. too many to waste this day inside... will add more later.......anticipation....... LOL
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 12
Posted: 5/31/2009 12:50:16 PM
Ok...I have added Susie, Skip, and the sisters! lol ;O) Post away...and YES, please don't abuse the "please remove photo" requests! In fact, if you DO NOT want pics posted, please state so here. :O)

I have a thousand thank you's and I WILL be back to dole them out....need to gather them all....but my baby girl became engaged last night and I am due for a dinner with HIS parents! I am JUST getting home, so need to fly!

More later this evening!
 Tinette
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/31/2009 1:03:43 PM
It was my pleasure. I (haha) got to do another half hour of kissing
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 14
Posted: 5/31/2009 1:23:51 PM
Well the engagement dinner is being postponed...the happy couple is tired, and so is momma, so !!!

OK...HUGE THANK YOU's to my INCREDIBLE SPONSORS, who made sooo much possible, from decorations to prizes to yummy things to eat!

Stratford Inn
D Baker Lady
SBPI Graphics (Brendaann64)
Qdoba Mexican Grill-West County (JimiFish)
Shrinkbabe (Linda), Miss Authentic (Tiffany), & Phoenix-41 (Laura)
LadyMoonMoth (Truda)
Home Concierge Services (Pizza_Chef1)
Therapeutic Massage (RhondaLynn1122)

PLEASE frequent those that are businesses!!!! :O)

SUPER SPECIAL THANKS and warm hugs to Laura, Linda, Brenda, Skip, Kelli....for the long hard work of setting up the ballroom! BIG KISSES to Russell and Shell for helping to knock it all down and clean it up this morning!

Big THANKS to door greeters Jimi, Tiff, Jeannie, Ginger, Mary, & Kathie....and to THE WHOLE CREW of yummilicious sexy kissers who did the booth, which made $77! No one kept track of who made what, but it appeared to me that Russ was pretty high traffic with a steady flow of hotties lining up! ;O)

Split the Pot was won by the birthday boy, Russ...how awesome is that? He took home $46. Susie won the one night suite...and btw Suse, Tricia tried to email you but your settings do not allow smokers...please change such so she can tell you how to redeem!

Also, BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE for All4Nothin Band who I thought sounded GREAT!

NOW....THANKS TO ALL WHO ATTENDED, of course...without all of the Fishies, there would be no party! Whether a newbie or a seasoned fish in the pond....mucho gracias! There was a LOT to coordinate, and sometimes things were a little slow, rushed, hectic, delayed...but all in all, I have to say this was the BEST gig!

Thanks to my co-host Shellie...always a delight to see the latest garb for the girls! And Miss Sue-De-Nym, guest Emcee, who did not wanna speak...LOL....THANK YOU!!!!!

Forgive me if I left anyone out...it was NOT intentional!

Lastly, I would like to say, in cleaning up this morning....it was discovered that someone wrote on the Kissing Booth sign with permanent marker. Not sure if it was someone drunk or sober, stupid or smart...but just wanted to point out that the signs were all VERY GENEROUSLY DONATED and made to be REUSABLE...and it was quite HOOSIER to do such.
 tallshyman
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 5/31/2009 4:58:56 PM
wish I had a camera but my new nikon had a unretractable lens error.
 vixn1
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/31/2009 5:18:50 PM
J....you're a sweetheart...so great to meet you too!! ohh..and...

uh HOMER....DUH. *grins*

Talk to you soon my friend, hope to see you at other events as well.
 vixn1
Msg: 17
Posted: 5/31/2009 5:27:16 PM
Kat, Shell, Sue,
GREAT time at the event. Danced my hiney off.(checks...um..ok MOST of it is still there..but you know whut I mean...). I think a good time was had by all.
 RhondaLynn1122
Msg: 18
Posted: 5/31/2009 6:14:29 PM
Great Party Girls! You're the best! I of course had "too much fun"!

I got some pics, so hook me up Kat!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 19
Posted: 5/31/2009 7:31:16 PM
Rhonda...you are set, my chica girl! :O)

Anyone else needing uploading...pop me an email or leave a note here...am heading to bed, as I am just plain ole exhausted! (4 or 5 hours of sleep...argh!)

Also wanted to thank all who came to the after party...all the food was yum!

Another oops I forgot...Rodney the door guy...GREAT JOB! :)
 sporty_ambie09
Msg: 20
Posted: 5/31/2009 8:18:28 PM
The guy w/ ImHavoc in the green is cute, was he a newbie at the parties?
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 21
Posted: 5/31/2009 8:53:57 PM
Ambie, the guy in the green is a friend of Havoc's....he doesn't have a profile on here....yet...;)
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 22
Posted: 5/31/2009 9:06:17 PM
What a blast of a party!

Denise, I was only "hiding out" for a very brief time - I swear! lol

I don't remember who took the pics of Russ, Kat and I at the booths but could I get those 3 pics emailed to me? PUHLEEZE!
 green eyed cougar
Msg: 23
Posted: 5/31/2009 9:10:51 PM
It was me Shellie....just privately send me your e-mail addy and I'll send. I have more than just the 3 and will send them as well.

Oh, and Kat...I'm done
 pizza_chef1
Msg: 24
Posted: 5/31/2009 9:51:37 PM
I am done uploading as well... I used good judgement on a few, some did not make it on here... NO NUDITY! Just wanted to protect the beauty of certain individuals!
 SusieStL
Msg: 25
Posted: 5/31/2009 9:57:36 PM
holy sheeeetttttsssss.... I said there were going to be some crap pics of me.. I had NO clue they would look that bad.....oh well.. IT WAS ALL IN FUN.

I am finally done loading pics... thanks to my girl Karen for helping me out.. it takes forever to upload pics but it is ssssoooooo much fun taking them and seeing just how much fun was had. One easy way to meet peeps.. grab your camera and start snapping.

I need to put in a plug here... Karen and I are going to host a party in July.... yes it is getting closer. It will NOT be this big but we are hoping for a good turnout. It will be July 30th on a Thrusday night. MARK YOUR CALENDARS. Hawaiian theme so bring out those hawaiian shirts guys and ladies you know what to wear

Jim, thanks .. very nice of you to say. See you at the next get together I am sure.. looks like you are hooked.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > The Most Amazing Big Top Event @ The Strat AFTERMATH (images)