Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > pissed n broken hearted      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mrbiggfrank
Msg: 1
view profile
History
pissed n broken heartedPage 1 of 1    
now a swm 50 just ended 13 years with my x a horrible person i'm pissed n heart broken. we met 1997 in tampa she's 11 tears younger with 2 kids with dead beat dads we fall in love get married in 2000. we move to buffalo everything's fine in 2003 she leaves me for a man she knew form past. he just got out of prison for murder after serving 12 years gets out on a technitaly(can't spell it sorry) . moves her kids in with a crack head murder 2 years later her ass beat broke getting thrown out of her apt she calls me. i must be the stupidest person on the earth i took her back spent over 20,000 bucks to get a place for us to live.2008 the kids are grown n gone we move to buffalo she's been on line all the time sometimes not saying nothing to me all nite long. she goes on a diet looses 85 pounds looks great we go out people buy us drinks saying were a great couple .. i'm so proud of her and loved her more than ever she was my whole life would done anything for her. well her chatting led a man from turkey to have a on line affair well hes in turkey he goes to finland geta papers a makes it to niagara falls canada she lies to me saying she's going to canada with her girl friends NOT. caught in a lie threw her ass out the next day i googled her screen name found out she hired a private detective to do a back round check on her future husband the whole time sitting on my lap telling me how much she loved me and would never leave me because i loved her when she was fat i was looking forward to spending the rest of my life with her now i'm sitting here broken hearted n pissed i'll never see or hear from her again she played me for a fool and i can never go back with her this is what i get for not cheating or lying and being a stand up guy
 mrbiggfrank
Msg: 2
view profile
History
pissed n broken hearted
Posted: 5/30/2009 12:40:20 PM
buy the way she's not seeing that guy she's moved on with other men was going to ask her to marrie me again she picked out a nice ring 5 days before thid happen i still have the ring
 clasact
Msg: 3
view profile
History
pissed n broken hearted
Posted: 5/30/2009 5:02:41 PM
Good God Almighty!
After all of this, you are pissed and brokenhearted?
You've taken her back time and again and she kicks you in the balls time and time again. Makes me wonder if you're a glutton for punishment because you'd probably take her back in a heartbeat
You should be glad that, for the time being at least you are rid of her.

this is what i get for not cheating or lying and being a stand up guy

No, this is what you get for falling for a woman who continually uses you and you keep coming back for more.

I really don't mean to sound harsh but look at what you typed OP.
Every time you throw her out you take her back.
 ixholla1
Msg: 4
pissed n broken hearted
Posted: 5/30/2009 8:04:53 PM
Yep....

Karma will be a **** when it comes around and bites her in the ass lol.
 mrbiggfrank
Msg: 5
view profile
History
pissed n broken hearted
Posted: 5/31/2009 2:50:34 AM
well i will have no way to find out what happens but i hope good karma finds me
 Miss W
Msg: 6
pissed n broken hearted
Posted: 5/31/2009 9:10:37 AM
I have never understood why the OP and others put up with the same doo doo time and time again from this type of woman. He mentions dead beat dads, other men from jail, crack heads and spending an exhorbitant amount of money on her. WHY?

This is very low self esteem on their behalf as they do not pursue quality or that the woman has a golden veejayjay and is what a dear friend of mine refers to as "fukcmetized". My advice is to stay far, far away from this woman, seek counseling and do not pursue another relationship until your shyt is together as it is not fair to impose it on someone else. Good luck.
 mrbiggfrank
Msg: 7
view profile
History
pissed n broken hearted
Posted: 5/31/2009 2:41:29 PM
gee you were a whole 8 years old when we met
 mrbiggfrank
Msg: 8
view profile
History
pissed n broken hearted
Posted: 5/31/2009 3:12:29 PM
yes i know i should have away from a single mom with a dead beat dad NOT

mabey she was happy with him before he became a crack head after all she's not the first to be coned by a con

she cheated on her last day with me

she was a big girl when i met her there were a lot of things that attracted me to her and her to me

she became a horribale person when the truth came out i was played a fool she wanted her freedom but had no spine to leave on her own it was ezer to play me for a fool while she looked for other men

i'd be jumping for joy if this never happen but were human we pick who we love i loved her she loved sumone else kept a good secret i'm pissed i gave her a second chance i'm broken hearted i was lyed to n put my trust in to her

what makes her bad is that it was her plan the whole time keep me around till her kids were grown n gone i was used like a lot of good people in here. yes i'm part to blame for not having a cold heart or big balls but i gave her a second chance and was played whenit was good it was great if my star didn't shine so bright she should just left but to be played a fool is't what i had expeted

so we should all be carefull who we let in our lifes n blame ourselfs for the book in't finished till the last page is complet only can the whole story be told
 mrbiggfrank
Msg: 9
view profile
History
pissed n broken hearted
Posted: 5/31/2009 3:21:22 PM
13 years your profile shows at 21
 mrbiggfrank
Msg: 10
view profile
History
pissed n broken hearted
Posted: 5/31/2009 4:11:44 PM
amen to that i'm done she knows to never bother me again anyways i'm not good enough for her
 cfb62
Msg: 11
view profile
History
pissed n broken hearted
Posted: 6/1/2009 1:50:05 PM
I'm sorry you allowed this to happen to you.
There were flags all over the field, and you elected to ignore them.
Next time, I hope you pay more attention to them.
Best of luck to you!
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > pissed n broken hearted