Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > 69 only      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 His girl Friday
Msg: 1
69 onlyPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
The only time by bf will go down on me is if I agree to a 69. He gets head a lot without having to go down on me. Very rarily will he return the favour. He says it's because I don't ask but when I did ask refused and offered 69. I offered to do that after he went down on me first so he opted to stop fooling around. I felt super embarrassed and kind of hurt. I know that I'm clean and hygenic and groomed. He said he enjoyed it after he did it last time. I don't get it. Sometimes it's nice ti recieve without having to do all the work. What do I do about this, or do I just come to terms with the fact that he's not going to eat me out unless I'm giving him head at the same time?
 deerdog1
Msg: 2
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:45:14 AM
He is selfish ,immature and hasnt a clue what he is missing ....on the good side he probably will grow out of it....

or do I just come to terms with the fact that he's not going to eat me out unless I'm giving him head at the same time?

me bets if you tell him that you have to be eaten out to get in the mood for sex and if he wants some he better get at it ...he will come to terms with giving you oral sex very fast ...hell i bet he will come to terms with liking it
 His girl Friday
Msg: 3
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:48:21 AM
Can he really grow out of it if he's already 24?
 Adam Taylor
Msg: 4
view profile
History
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:48:54 AM
He definitely sounds like the selfish type. It's all about him.

You have to teach him how to treat you. Show him that it's supposed to be about BOTH of you.

Some people only think of themselves.

Show him that he'll only get his if he's giving you a fair share. It can't just be about him.

Or you could just find yourself a guy who'll respect you and treat you right. ;)
 His girl Friday
Msg: 5
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 9:57:51 AM
undesired heart you are a dream lol
 kickingfate
Msg: 6
view profile
History
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 10:00:39 AM
He definitely sounds like its all about him and less about you. he's Quite selfish IMO.

I would personally cut him off and say fair is fair. You go down with out a 69 or he can go out the front door. He's only got 2 ways to go. Either Man up and do the right thing and start caring about your satisfaction w/o being so selfish, or its time to send the manchild packing and move on to greener pastures.

If he can't see to your satisfaction without needing his own now, then i could only imagine what your gonna have to put up with down the road.
 His girl Friday
Msg: 7
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 11:37:37 AM
Is there anything I can do to make it seem more appealing?
 no_1_bby
Msg: 8
view profile
History
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 11:38:29 AM
Have you asked him about it?? Best way to figure it out is to talk to him... listen to what he says and explain your feelings about it. Don't talk about it at the same time you are doing it tho.. nuetral time/place/tone of voice... no accusing statements..
 deerdog1
Msg: 9
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 11:54:52 AM

Can he really grow out of it if he's already 24?

yes definately ...guys are for the most part selfish little boys till say around 35 or they are truly smitten which ever comes first
 His girl Friday
Msg: 10
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 12:40:49 PM
To be clear...
He gets head all the time. It's pretty much expected that I will do it. We don't do much else. I think he's gone down on me 5 or 6 times in 11 months, 3 of which were 69. We don't have actual sex. I have no problem giving him head, for the most part I enjoy it. I would just like some pleasure every now and then that I could enjoy without have to focus on anything else. It's hard to moan when your mouth is full... if he wanted to use his hand instead I'd be cool with that too but he doesn't. I understand that not every guy likes to eat his girlfriend out but sometimes I think you've got to compermise for the greater good. I don't like to swallow but tgat doesn't mean I wont do it to make him happy...
 Pitch Blease
Msg: 11
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 12:59:21 PM
Oh this sounds like a guy I dated last year. The first time I slept with him, I was like ummm okay, interesting. We spent the weekend together and every single time, he would do the same thing. Next time, he did the same thing. Well, he had three strikes and I got rid of him. I actually asked him if he had a problem just giving me oral without me doing anything at the same time. He didn't see anything weird. In the big scheme of things, he wasn't very good at performing oral. Plus he was a doctor. I was VERY shocked he didn't know his was around a woman's body.

OP if I were you, I would either straighten out what you want from your relationship, or get out. He probably thinks everything is fine. Good luck to you.
 ~rain~
Msg: 12
view profile
History
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 1:03:47 PM
Your not happy!

get a new boyfriend!
 TheToefactor
Msg: 13
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 1:14:06 PM

Oh this sounds like a guy I dated last year. The first time I slept with him, I was like ummm okay, interesting. We spent the weekend together and every single time, he would do the same thing. Next time, he did the same thing. Well, he had three strikes and I got rid of him. I actually asked him if he had a problem just giving me oral without me doing anything at the same time. He didn't see anything weird. In the big scheme of things, he wasn't very good at performing oral. Plus he was a doctor. I was VERY shocked he didn't know his was around a woman's body.

Driver? Please stop the forum...I'd like to get off.

I can't beleive I'm reading this.
 kickingfate
Msg: 14
view profile
History
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 1:16:32 PM
Ok i see one BIG PROBLEM in your statement..and once you get him straight on this fact you'll see what your next move needs to be.

To be clear...
He gets head all the time. It's pretty much expected that I will do it.

its should NEVER be expected that your going to do it. He has to realize its a priveledge that a woman does it for him.

So he's gone down on you 5-6 times in the last 11 months?? good lord, that would be a my count on a single weekend of shacking up (not bragging just saying). So how many times have you gone down on him in the last 11 months, because I can already see that in the last 11 months you got 5-6 times and he got what...dozens?? seems like a fairly one sided relationship to me. Sexually at least.
 swingpup
Msg: 15
view profile
History
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 1:31:09 PM
As it's been discussed here on the forums previously, some men sincerely, truly and honestly love to please women. Other men have an agenda when it comes to sex, they simply desire to in fact be pleased themselves.

Communicate your needs as well as your sexual desires with your bf, if an agreement can't be reached then maybe it's time to again go "fishing." Great sex is a terrible thing to waste!
 His girl Friday
Msg: 16
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 2:40:38 PM
Thanks for your help
 867love
Msg: 17
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 2:54:37 PM
maybe he's scared of your kitty...
shave or give her a good trim, make sure she smells and taste good. -show or tell him what part of kitty likes to be stroked or pet...
if he's still reluctant to jump in and give her a good lashing acute to your needs.
its time to find a new guy who can give you the love and attention you desire
 abelian
Msg: 18
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 3:04:54 PM

Is there anything I can do to make it seem more appealing?

Tell him you'll find someone who is more interested.
 MsMicki
Msg: 19
view profile
History
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 3:25:52 PM
You never have actual sex.
He's only gone down on you a few times.
You always give him head.

and you call yourself his girlfriend?
I'd say you are an oral sex booty call.

and why aren't you having "actual sex" ?
is this your rule?.......or his?
 ranhard4u
Msg: 20
view profile
History
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 6:20:03 PM
well i think he's not enjoying the real fun , i think a man should always go down on the woman first to begin with, show her how much he wants to pleasure her, and then she will return the favor, i enjoy going down on a woman as much as having sex , i bet i enjoy licking a sweet **** more than i enjoy the blowjob i get in return. if i couldn't go down on the woman than i'd feel i wasn't having the most out of the sexual fun pleasure , hope he learns this soon for you, so you'll get to be pleasured the way you enjoy it too
 J ru
Msg: 21
view profile
History
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 6:38:21 PM
honestly this is a hilarious conversation but I'll admit that I'm very picky about going down on a girl

1 she must be clean
2 she must be hot
3 i have to be really horny
4 or i have to love her but that can be overridden by the first 2 but still must include 3

its not that I'm bad I just dont like to do it
 J ru
Msg: 22
view profile
History
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 6:45:27 PM
I'll agree with spicynicegirl its kinda ridiculous all you do is give him head thats a strange relationship
 His girl Friday
Msg: 23
69 only
Posted: 6/1/2009 7:43:42 PM
Thanks everyone. I took your advice and I talked to him tonight. Hopefully things will go well next time we fool around.

and why aren't you having "actual sex" ?
is this your rule?.......or his?

He's catholic and wants to wait until marriage. I'm still a virgin, but I don't have any specific religous background and am just respecting his decision to wait.
 deerdog1
Msg: 24
69 only
Posted: 6/2/2009 4:41:30 AM

He's catholic and wants to wait until marriage. I'm still a virgin, but I don't have any specific religous background and am just respecting his decision to wait.

he's catholic and wants to wait ...but he has no problem you giving him head and cumming in your mouth ...... pick your sins to fit your agenda ... doll im sorry but according to the catholic faith you are not a virgin ...the Catholic's define having sex as carnal knowledge of the opposite sex ...so the fact that you have not been penetrated vaginally dont save your virginity ...in the church's eyes ...they dont go by Bill Clinton's rules ...me thinks he knows this ...this guy is either very selfish or has big time issues ... he is taking his Catholicism on the cafeteria basis ...people that do this can have dangerous personalities ...he is setting standards for you that still allow him to get his rocks off... tell him to ask his Priest if oral sex is sex ..... and if according to the catholic faith you or him for that matter still qualify as a virgin ... if he truly dont know, this may rectify the matter ...but i doubt thats the case

thinking this way gives him the best of both worlds ... he can get release and still brag that he is dating a virgin ... and you having an orgasm does not figure into his agenda ...or worse he may be of the idea that you having an orgasm is dirty and makes you whorish ...and that is a much bigger can of worms ...if you suspect this is the case ..please ...Run Forrest Run
 His girl Friday
Msg: 25
69 only
Posted: 6/2/2009 10:30:30 AM
lol The Jolly Rancher idea sounds fun but I don't want any negative reprocautions all because I wanted to give him some encouragement. Thanks for the suggestion though :-)
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > 69 only