Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Eminem/Sasha Baren Cohen (Bruno, Borat)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Bry-Fidelity
Msg: 1
Eminem/Sasha Baren Cohen (Bruno, Borat)Page 1 of 1    
What did you guys think about the incident between Eminem and Sasha Bara Cohen where Cohens character Bruno landed on him with his derriere in Eminems face? Did you find it humorous? Do you think it was staged? Do you agree with the way Eminem reacted? Do you find it too raunchy for MTV? Thoughts? Opinions?
 bobisthe14u
Msg: 2
Eminem/Sasha Baren Cohen (Bruno, Borat)
Posted: 6/2/2009 5:42:34 AM
I though it was very funny. I only saw the clip of it. I have not watched MTV in years. I think it was a publicity stunt. Enema or Eminem what ever his name is got publicity from this situation no matter if it was planned or not. I though his reaction was pathetic. Sasha Baren is known for these types of stunts so why not laugh it off. I mean come on, I would of been laughing like crazy!! People just don't have the same sense of humor they used to have back in the day. Yes Borat's stunts can be in very bad taste, but still. sometimes you just need to laugh.
 Bry-Fidelity
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/2/2009 5:54:19 AM
I only saw the clip as well! I though it was funny but what was funnier is that every Eminem fan who couldn't take it as a joke is going to feel like a dumb*ss when they find out it's likely staged! Either way I'm sure that is the highlight of the show and I didn't miss anything by not seeing the rest!
 *~*ChardyGirl*~*
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/2/2009 7:00:04 AM
I saw this on Youtube and thought it was absolutely hysterical......!!!!

Eminem seemed genuinely surprized.........shocked........which made it even funnier.....

Im sure it was THE highlight of the night.........
 Uncle Fist
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/2/2009 11:19:51 AM
It was great, but I do keep seeing things about it being staged and even rehearsed with Eminem's consent. Which I'm not quite sure how to feel about. I guess if that's true, it's good that the guy finally learned how to take a joke since he was not good at that at all for a long time, but it would also lose some of the spirit of the stunt since the essence of Sascha Cohen's humor is spontaneous real life reaction.
 Guitarist48
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/2/2009 4:15:53 PM
Good, Eminem is a fricking deadbeat white trash loser who doesn't know jack about creating music.
 Bellydanza
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/2/2009 6:11:07 PM
They say it was staged, and Eminem was just acting. He does do that you know, in his movies and videos.

I dont' like him as a person at all. Total Jerk. And if Kim is so bad, stop marrying her. LOL. But I do like his music....especially ''shake that ass''...love that song
 eon001
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 6/3/2009 2:07:16 AM
Blatantly staged. My only question is why would he agree to this. It will not help his image or record sales.
Good thing he's already rich.
 Bry-Fidelity
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/3/2009 2:53:50 AM
Eon001, you're right! The widest part of his fan based like him being a hothead because they are morons so what benefit could he have getting punked at his expense! Personally, I think Eminems really talented but he has the persona of a douchebag! Good thing I don't buy music by image! lol
 LakeCountyGal
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/3/2009 4:44:01 PM
Do we still care about Eminem? (personally, I can't stand him)

I thought it was funny but they said it was all staged and they even rehearshed it before hand. It would have been funnier if Eminem had actually been pissed.

I thought Howard Stern and Fartman were better though...and original.
 bobisthe14u
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/4/2009 7:51:47 AM
Yeah of course it was staged, both have acted in movies...What I found humorous is that he and his posse tried to act all tough.. Yeah I have seen 5 year olds that could whip the mess out of him..
 torgo70
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2009 8:29:43 AM
It was about the only entertaining thing on the awards show. I forget it's teeny-boppers doing all of the voting which is why the whole night was dedicated to Twilight and High School Musical 3.

The other entertaining part was watching Kristen Stewart who looked like she was totally out of it- watching her mumble, and then drop her award. Good to see teen girls have such good role models
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Eminem/Sasha Baren Cohen (Bruno, Borat)