Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > do girls like when guys honk at them      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 zephyrmoon
Msg: 2
do girls like when guys honk at themPage 1 of 1    
Yes, you are wrong. Why do you believe women need to know you think they're "looking good"?

Or switch it around. You're walking down the street and a man honks at YOU, letting you know he thinks you're "looking good."

Does it make you feel great? Or just kinda...wtf?

This is exactly why they had to train construction workers not to whistle and make lewd comments to women who were passing by. Apparently, a lot of them thought they were being complimentary, too.
 zephyrmoon
Msg: 7
do girls like when guys honk at them
Posted: 6/5/2009 2:23:13 PM
^^^ HA! "Hey good-looking, I'll be back to pick you up later!"

TV has a lot to answer for...
 justcuzwhatever
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/5/2009 2:37:34 PM
Why, yes, I just LOVE it when men honk at me. I've been known to giggle and jump up and down and wave my arms and yell out as loudly as I can, "Ooh, baby, baby, come do me now! Give me that big fat horn of yours!"

And if you actually believe that, then may I mention that I have some lovely lakefront property in Florida for sale?
 Space Kitty
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/5/2009 2:38:36 PM
Completely and totally wrong. It's incredibly RUDE.

If someone who knows me passes and honks to say hi, fine.

Some stranger does it, it makes me wonder what the hell their doing staring at me when their supposed to be watching the road. It makes me reevaluate and scrutinize what I'm wearing, thinking something about my outfit(no matter how conservative) must have been construed as trampy/and or trashy in order for a someone to honk. It is NOT a compliment, it makes me personally feel self conscious and like there's something hooker-ish about my appearance, even if logically I know there isn't. It makes it seem that the impression my appearance is giving those who pass isn't the impression I want to ever be giving.
 miska1
Msg: 17
Posted: 6/5/2009 3:05:40 PM
Lmao this post only remind me of the bumper stickers that said
HONK IF YOUR HORNY
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > do girls like when guys honk at them