Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > To the exhibitionists: How do you satisfy your need to exhibit?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Zebra Circle
Msg: 1
To the exhibitionists: How do you satisfy your need to exhibit?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I did a search in the Sex and Dating forum for exhibitionism but didn't see my question covered, so I thought I'd ask it myself then.

To those who claim that they are into exhibitionism, what do you do to exhibit yourself? For example, do you purposely walk around your house nude while your window curtains are open? Or do you go to nude beaches? What exactly do you do to fulfill your need to exhibit your naked self?

Thanks!
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 2
To the exhibitionists: How do you satisfy your need to exhibit?
Posted: 6/6/2009 7:17:07 AM
Cosplay girls dress in costumes to show themselves off.

There are different levels of exhibitionism.
 *mandrake*
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/6/2009 8:20:19 AM
I go to nude beaches ocassionally, love to strip off when I am in the woods, have had sex outdoors many times! In college, I posed for women's art class! That certainly had "rewards!"
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 6/6/2009 11:30:03 AM
I am not an exhibitionists I would be the opposite! I think I can answer that. They go to swingers clubs, because alot of us like to watch exhibitionist!
 Zebra Circle
Msg: 5
Posted: 12/31/2009 7:21:40 AM
I'm a morning runner, and now that it's winter, it's still dark when I'm out there. There are always houses with lights on and curtains open, but in all the years I've been running, I don't think I've seen one naked woman or man as I run by.

This almost leads me to believe that exhibitionists are a myth, or that they make up an extremely small percentage of the population.
 jd28spot
Msg: 6
Posted: 12/31/2009 8:38:14 AM
I would never think of walking around my house nude (with curtains open) because of the double standard rule.
Example: if a man does this and a woman walks by the house and sees him, HE can be arrested for public ludeness. If a woman is inside her home nude, with curtains open and a man walks by her window and sees her......HE gets arrested for being a peeping tom!
 namrael
Msg: 7
Posted: 12/31/2009 9:22:24 AM
I have some mild exhibitionist tendencies. I've performed a bit of burlesque and am looking at getting back into it, though it's been hard because I'm a working grad student with limited time. In the past, I've attended and performed in some erotic events where showing oneself off was very much allowed and encouraged, and I had a lot of fun being openly all over my then-BF (though within the limits of what's allowed at a public event). For me, it's more about displaying my sexuality than simply my naked body (in other words, walking naked in front of a window would do nothing for me).

Personally, I'm too much into consent to be okay with exhibitionism where I might be caught or seen by unwilling participants to my sexual fantasies. While I sometimes fantasize about discrete sex in public, I don't think I'd ever actually do it, both because of the consent issue, and because of my future career which would definitely be adversely impacted if I got caught in something like that.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 8
Posted: 1/1/2010 3:48:20 AM
Giving a woman a lap dance? But seriously that doesn't qualify as an exhibitionist if done in private.

Does it?

NappyKAT
Msg: 9
Posted: 1/1/2010 5:01:17 AM
I sleep naked. I often come out of the shower naked. If I'm completely alone I'll walk around the house naked - usually with my curtains closed tho. But I have left the shower naked to walk to my room and had my curtains open. Occassionally, I wake up from a naked slumber and walk around or get something to eat. I have children who have seem me naked plenty of times (including what I just said above), but I try to keep to a fair minimum- which generally means I am not lounging naked in my living room at 2 o'clock in the evening.

I never been skinny dipping or made love outside but I would like too. I don't think that has anything to do with exhibitionism - I just love nature and sex and nature just seem to go well together. Skinny dipping seems fun and relaxing.

Twice, I've came hope from walking (no transportation) and it was raining out during a dark night. While walking up my driveway or before going into my house through the back door - I've stripped down nearly naked and stood on the little patio in my backyard in my underwear. Now I don't have a desire for folks to see me - that's not my thing and I don't get off on that; but again I love nature and being rain soaked while nude feels almost like a luscious baptismal. The 2nd time I did that (stand nearly-naked in the rain) I was so stressed and angry that I felt covered in it - and rain litterally 'washed it' away. I felt so much better.

People do not understand why they want to be naked outside - and again that is a perfectly natural and normal tendency to want to do so. When I was younger we use to think that was a 'white thang' that white folks wanted to be naked with their curtains open, go 'streaking' or be nude in public - 'there go them dam weird-ass white folks, they always doing some strange shit.' I still think white folks are a little weird, but this naked thing I get it. It's like a child who likes to tear away the diaper and run naked as soon as they are able to do so - and don't all children do that? It's freeing, it feels good, it stress free or relieves stress, it aligns us with nature-al, it's comfortable, it's kinda fun. That's we like it. That's why babies do it.

But since we think it is not normal or that it is taboo - then like any natural thing that is repressed people go to a sort of perverted or almost perverted extreme. I consider wanting people to see you naked or having sex to be one of these. I mean if they see you, they see you. So what. But if you get off on being seen (like running nude across a filled football or soccer stadium) - well I think that a sign of your naked repression.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/1/2010 6:31:14 AM

How about giving a guy a bj in front of a window w/shades pulled up at night?

Would have been better with the lights on tho! Darn have to remember that for the next time. LOL

Yes, I think it counts if the lights are on....

...I never gave a lap dance with the shades up, but the light were on...lol.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/1/2010 3:58:55 PM
LOL, I'm really not an exhibitionist as far as the public goes, and I think in general thats what it means, but in private, well, thats another story.
 NappyKAT
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/1/2010 4:54:00 PM

If I want to walk around my house naked with the curtans open, I should be allowed to as should any man. Being naked it completely normal and natural but yet we are not allowed to be naked infront of a window because someone might be offended.

Gah, laws are stupid. We should be allowed to be naked in our own homes with the blinds open, maybe if people were more accepting to a naked body we would have less body image issues.
I don't think this is really a law, has anyone checked into this? I don't think maybe you should be having sex on a first floor right in your front of window at 3:00 in the evening - but I'm not sure if that is should be unlawful or not. I could understand why people would offended by that.

But just nudity - you should be able to be in your naked with window open or closed. If I offended, then I would just turn away. If my kids saw you naked, I wouldn't even blink. I'd say 'well it's their house, and if they wanna be naked, that's on them' and keep going.
 ColonelIngus
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2010 6:02:46 PM

Why are people so offended by nudity? I really do not get it.

It's not that people are offended by it, but rather that they don't want to be assaulted by it without prior consent. This is because of the "Look, But Don't Touch!!" aspects. In other words, some would consider the thing daydream angel has got going on with her neighbor kindofa form of perverse psychological torture which really isn't good to have going on in society. Maybe guys are more sensitive about this because of the double standard jd28spot points to, which always has the woman getting off scott free while the guy's in hot water.
 whytwater
Msg: 14
Posted: 1/2/2010 7:07:24 PM

It's not that people are offended by it, but rather that they don't want to be assaulted by it without prior consent.

Sounds like a distinction without a difference. lol If I see that "assaulted" expression on the face of a beholder of nudity, I'm thinking it means an offense to the sensibilities is happenin', and there's a prude bone or three barely concealed under the beholder's layers.

I don't think I've ever been offended by nudity, or felt assaulted by it, either. (btw- whatever happened to girl streakers? lol). I clap for lady flashers, and bless them with beads if I got 'em. lol I often work from a home office, and I set the dress code. Nudity is in the code, as an option. lol If someone is peeking through my windows, then they are the the "peeping toms", and if the authorities must be involved, then the peeper should be apprehended, not the nudist. Sheeesh! Being nude in your own place is alot different than splashing one's raw image on a billboard, although that is an item on my bucket list.
 breeheel
Msg: 15
Posted: 1/3/2010 8:37:47 PM
I feel that its a growing thing. As one progresses with the behaviour, the good feeling from an act may take a more ( looking for the right word here) risky the act may be to get the same mental fix.
 Super_Eve
Msg: 16
Posted: 1/4/2010 9:59:05 AM
I stand outside naked (warmer weather permitting), and hope the bushes don't hide me too much.
 OutMind
Msg: 17
Posted: 1/5/2010 7:14:52 AM
I think a lot of women get excited when men look at them with little clothe or none at all. I used to do paintings and charcoal drawings of women. They would take their clothes off and pose and they would tell me at some point that they were so wet that they wanted to do it right there. My ex was the same way. I would arrive home and she would be wearing a skimpy dress with no underwear. Then she would do something so I would notice.
 facepainter
Msg: 18
Posted: 1/5/2010 9:13:50 AM
I was seeing a woman for a while that was into this type of behavior. For her though it was a little more extreme then a glimpse through a low cut top or a sneak peek through a window as she got out of the shower.

We would go on weekend trips to other states or hotels at least 75-100 miles away so chances of running into someone we knew was rather slim. We would purposley get rooms with windows facing out to the courtyard or a busy highway. Then with the curtains pulled to the side she got off on performing in front of the window for all to see. At night yes the lights were on. She would also put the service room card in the key slot to make sure housekeeping would "accidently" walk in on us. Her exploits didn't stop there either. come to think of it she was alot of fun and opened me up to many expierences that I have firmly entrenched in my mind.
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 19
Posted: 1/5/2010 4:45:15 PM
I think a lot of women get excited when men look at them with little clothe or none at all. I used to do paintings and charcoal drawings of women. They would take their clothes off and pose and they would tell me at some point that they were so wet that they wanted to do it right there.

I think there's a form of intimacy that happens in being "viewed." How a man looks at me has a very powerful effect on me. Public exhibitionism is just too tacky (and too much risk), but in a private setting where I feel safe and wanted by a partner, while he commands or coerces me to "display" myself to him only - and I don't risk rejection - priceless!
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/6/2010 12:37:53 PM
I used to tan naked in my back yard until I noticed all the migrant farm workers started to share a pair of binoculars... They didn't get much work done and I ended up with a sheriff's deputy (I knew from church) in my driveway asking me to wear "something".
OOPPSS! I still discreetly flash friends my tats (on my butt), and my boobs. Once in a while I might even show off my piercing for the shock value.
 Discerning Virtuosa
Msg: 21
Posted: 1/6/2010 12:47:37 PM
I refrain from ironing or frying bacon naked.

I'm proud of my strong kegel muscles but that doesn't mean everyone wants to see them.
 sonofabiscuit2
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 1/6/2010 2:43:37 PM
I've had sex in many a public park in the evening, I've also been caught masterbating in the woods. I've had sex at work, in public restrooms and in parking lots. However my most memorable and exciting moment was the break-up sex I had with a girlfriend. We pulled over on the side of the road and while she was in the car I stood outside and did the deed. The angles were a bit awkward, but it worked. The sun was rising and it was a cold snowy morning as cars passed by and people woke up in their little homes, I was having one of the best sexual encounters of my life. The best part was we already knew we were breaking up, but both of us wanted to have sex one more time. It was amazing.
 deerdog1
Msg: 23
Posted: 1/9/2010 3:30:49 AM
I dont think it is exhibitionism but some people just like to be naked... my wife and I hardly ever wear clothes in our own home .. when alone .. but we do keep the curtains drawn ..and our grown kids know not to come in /over un announced..as do may other friends and relatives

He is one of those guys who gets off on having his girl admired by other guys. He likes having a pretty girl on his arm and having other guys wish they had her. That's just his thing, I guess.

kaylie thats called maturity and trust ..in many cases ...you go girl

a guy or girl for the most part ..when they have something they are proud of they like others to see it .. say like a new car ... or a hot chick

jealousy is immaturity and insecurity ..I love to show off my wife ... so what if she is a lttle flirty or sluty dressed ..its me thats going home with her
 xlr8ingmargo
Msg: 24
Posted: 1/9/2010 7:57:14 AM
That's an awesome attitude dude! Got any single friends?
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 25
Posted: 1/13/2010 3:12:18 AM

I mow my lawn naked does that count?

Avoid ant hills..
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > To the exhibitionists: How do you satisfy your need to exhibit?