Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > We got married May 17      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 capegardengirl
Msg: 1
We got married May 17Page 1 of 1    
Dear POF
I want to say thank you for helping Cartographer and I find each other across the miles thru a long distance relationship.
We started chatting as friends in the spring of 2007 and realized we had so much in common and felt like kindred spirits, that we just had to meet...dispite the distance...I was living on Cape Cod, Massachusetts...Cartographer lives in the DC Metro area.
We met in June 2007 with a trip to the Smithsonian being our first date....I was so happy to be with him and the time flew by.
We met each month after that for 7 months, then I decided to move to DC to be nearer him.
We moved in together last August and its been wonderful to finally find the love of my life and be so grateful for his love and support.
Our May 17 wedding with loving family and friends present at the top of Sugarloaf Mountain in rural Maryland was the culmination of our wonderful courtship.
Once in a while during pillow talk, we marvel at how a simple, free online dating service can help people find true love.
All it takes is an open mind and an open heart...
And a willingness to travel if neccessary

Thank you!!

Love Capegardengirl and Cartographer
 minako79
Msg: 2
We got married May 17
Posted: 6/6/2009 8:38:43 PM
Oh wow, it's so nice to hear successful testimonials! Sweet! Many happy blessings to you and your new husband.

May fate land mine someday. :) All the best.
 Amma63
Msg: 4
We got married May 17
Posted: 6/7/2009 8:17:09 PM
~OP~

Congratulations to you and your Groom!!~

(don't forget to change your status though.....you're still listed as 'single')

~B~
 Forum Junkie09
Msg: 5
We got married May 17
Posted: 6/9/2009 12:23:26 PM
Funny how HIS profile states he is married and YOUR profile states you are single.
 capegardengirl
Msg: 6
We got married May 17
Posted: 6/10/2009 1:09:02 PM
I changed my profile from single to married...I didnt notice it needed changing until today...
Dont be so suspicious , forum junkie, you wont find a partner that way...lol
 smileandbeyourself
Msg: 7
We got married May 17
Posted: 6/12/2009 3:37:02 PM
Congrats! not sure how I got to this forum part, but it's pretty cool to see that you've found the one =)

I wish you all the best and many many anniversaries to come!!!
 Forum Junkie09
Msg: 15
We got married May 17
Posted: 7/22/2009 10:25:22 PM

Dont be so suspicious , forum junkie, you wont find a partner that way...lol

Not looking for one as my profile states. Just here for the forums.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > We got married May 17