Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Telephone customer services      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ibakecakes
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Telephone customer servicesPage 1 of 1    
I am very impressed with Ann Summers customer services..................within 4 days of complaining about my rabbit, I'd got a new one......
 colinone
Msg: 5
Telephone customer services
Posted: 12/28/2018 5:22:15 AM
HI AM COLIN, SINCE I STARTED P.O.F. I UPPGRADED. SINCE THAN I STARTED HAVING TRUBLE. COMPANYS FROM P.O.F. TAKING MONNEY OUT OF MY BANK WITH OUT ME NOING. CHTBRS.COM. CHYEWE.COM. RAWTB.COM. SHLWGN.COM. I HAVE BEEN TOLD FROM MY BANK MANAGER THEM SITE ARE DATING SITS.THE BANK HAS TRYED TO STOP THEM TAKING OUT THE MONNEY.IF THIS CARRYS ON THE BANK WILL TAKE THEM TO COURT. I DONT KNOW THE COMPANYS ABOVE AND WHY THE COMPANYS ARE TAKING MONNEY FROM ME. COLIN JONES. 07722274578. THANK YOU.
 Chastirin
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2018 8:31:39 AM
I don't know if it will have any effect but I've pressed the "delete post" button on the above post by Colin. Would it help if others do the same?

Colin, if you come back to this please speak to the internet-savvy people in your family/friends/neighbours about internet safety.
 Wrightbus71
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2018 8:37:02 AM
I`ve too clicked on " Delete Post " also explained my reasons behind my wish to delete...You just never know who`s watching and ready to pounce...

Just waiting for young Bunny now to help..
 UKBunny
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2018 11:16:04 AM
Yup, duly 'deleted' - although whether it will happen is anyone's guess.........

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Telephone customer services