|decoding women's speechPage 1 of 1 |
|I'm sure many of yall have already seen this, but for those who haven't, here are the 9 words/statements to watch out for: |
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says "Thanks a lot" - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say "you're welcome" ... that will bring on a "whatever").
(8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying yo u're an idiot!
(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response refer to #3 or #8.
|decoding women's speech|
Posted: 6/14/2009 12:55:35 PM
|well apparently so cause no women have come in here blasting me for the post.... |
i guess there is nothing here to argue !!!
which shows how people really are... all of those who claim not to like drama need to get off their high horse and admit that they are liars and here is the proof..... if a thread is controversial, everyone wants to put their two cents in, yet if it is accurate (like this one seems to be) no one is interested....
|decoding women's speech|
Posted: 6/18/2009 4:43:41 PM
|"Now, if only it was more widely known by man!"|
well, i did send a memo through all the regular men channels.....
...unfortunately most men do not have a subscription to " guide to understanding women, for morons"....
...i know they'd all like the book as it has plenty of pictures, pop up pages and coloring sections so as to make the reading easier for men (well, "possible" actually) !!!!!!... i guess its all in the marketing.... lol
lots of work though.... it took me 20 years just to come up with the title.... but im finally done with the first chapter.....