Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > New Jersey  > JULY 5TH BBQ WITH KARAOKE & DANCING      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MAILGUY60
Msg: 1
JULY 5TH BBQ WITH KARAOKE & DANCINGPage 1 of 1    
I will be hosting a BBQ at Snuffy's Restaurant in Scotch Plains on July 5th.

Snuffys is located at 250 Park Ave.

For more information about the venue including directions, please visit http://pantagis.com

PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DETAILS FOR THIS EVENT BEFORE RESPONDING.

It will be held rain or shine. If the weather is inclement, then it will be inside.

We had close to 300 people at the Memorial Day function.

It is supposed to start at 2 PM. It will go on til at least 8 or 9, maybe later depending upon the crowd.

They are offering a BBQ style buffet which will include the following;

Chicken

Hot Dogs

Hamburgers

Corn on the Cob

Potato salad

Cole Slaw

Tossed Salad

More dishes may be added depending upon the number of people attending.

Soda and coffee are included too. I suggested some sort of seasonal fruit display for dessert and they will probably have some other things.

At the last event, they had a $2 draft beer special. I assume it will be the same thing again.

THE COST FOR THIS IS ONLY $20 AND THAT IS ALL INCLUSIVE OF EVERYTHING I HAVE MENTIONED ABOVE.

PLEASE TRY TO BRING EXACT CHANGE IN THE FORM OF CASH AS WE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING ANY CREDIT CARDS.

There will also be a cash bar inside for those wishing to have cocktails.

It is all you can eat so make sure you bring your appetite with you.

Entertainment will be provided by a Karaoke DJ. There will be more dance music this time as I know that was a big issue with some people at the last event.

I hope this will be well attended so come on out, meet new people and enjoy yourself

Once again, we will be giving out wristbands to everyone that has paid.

PLEASE TRY TO ARRIVE AS CLOSE TO 2 PM AS POSSIBLE. The other organizers and myself would like to be able to enjoy the day too without having to stand around until 5 PM handing out wristbands and collecting money.

FINAL NOTES: The $20 admission charge covers all food, soft drinks, coffee, dessert, tax and tip. In addition, it also will cover the wait staff, entertainment and any expenses the venue has to incur in order to make this event possible.

We are obligated to collect $20 from EVERYONE] who shows up, regardless of whether they consume anything or not.

People who do not pay and come just to hang out will be asked to leave.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR UNDERSTANDING AND COMPLYING WITH EVERYTHING.
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

ALBRMAUR

firstdeejay

mizzzbev

nicely3

snglagain27

5 people are attending
 nicely3
Msg: 2
view profile
History
JULY 5TH BBQ WITH KARAOKE & DANCING
Posted: 6/16/2009 3:27:19 PM
m attending and bring to guest
 look4gal
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2009 9:48:55 AM
To All:

Would love to go...... have a busy work schedule for the weekend. Maybe on the next go-around . Let me know about any local events.

Thanks
 rosemay13
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2009 6:44:27 AM
hi sorry your to far take me off thankyou
 4UMaybe
Msg: 5
view profile
History