Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Hey girls what are some signals??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DebiDuzDishes
Msg: 2
Hey girls what are some signals??Page 1 of 1    
Dude.. stop trying to wait for signals.. or wish for them.

HIT on them!!.. you will get rejected alot for sure. BUT on the flip side.. if you are successful 10% of the time.. life will be good!!
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 3
Hey girls what are some signals??
Posted: 6/18/2009 6:29:46 PM
I'd rather look like a fool than spend a month wondering if I should have done something....just ask.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2009 6:30:27 PM
Forget about signals, they could be smiling at the guy behind you.

You're making excuses for approaching women, you're gonna have to do it sometime.

I did hear that if she urinates all around you she's marking her territory...(or is that wolves?)
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/18/2009 7:16:01 PM
We didn't say smile and wink back, we said walk over and say something.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 6/18/2009 7:18:23 PM
Winks are LIMP! You're making excuses....walk over and say something. Don't be a chicken shyt. (unless she's armed!)
 zephyrmoon
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/18/2009 9:34:05 PM
No one is going to haul out a sign that says, "Hey, you, come approach me!" If girls are giving you "the eye" and smiling, it doesn't get more straightforward than that.

Playing with her hair, if she's ALSO looking straight at you and smiling, is a pretty good sign. Playing with her hair, looking at you and NOT smiling could just mean she's bored.

BTW, being rejected may sting, but it doesn't make you a fool and the sting goes away. What do you care if you get shot down in front of a bunch of people you don't know, anyway? To heck with them. Who cares what they think?
 skyhawk53
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/18/2009 9:59:39 PM
I used to be a really shy guy myself. Not so much anymore. If you just talk to her you might get rejected but so what, when are you going to see her again. Besides unless they are a complete (fill in the blank), they will prob at least let you down easy.
 Stryfe025
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/18/2009 10:26:27 PM
No don't say **** to them! Just start rubbing your nipples and licking your lips seductively in their direction. Then when they see you throw a wink at them. **But you have to make sure that your fly is visibly down while you do this or it won't work**. Thats the step most guys forget...
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > Hey girls what are some signals??