Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Positive Kids      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 packagedealx3
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Positive Kids Page 1 of 1    
I was beating up myself a while back when I felt like I should have been more skeptical in dealing with someone and my daughter compared me to Jesus, told me I give people chances, more often than not, more than one and even though she didn't like it when I wound up getting screwed over and/or feeling badly later, she didn't want me to change. Who's gonna have a bad day after that?
 iamtryingagain
Msg: 3
Positive Kids
Posted: 6/19/2009 4:58:48 PM
I have a young adult always broke one day I asked when is he going to repay the debt - his answer was " but I pay you back with love" Priceless! no money back but his love is guaranteed lol
 packagedealx3
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Positive Kids
Posted: 6/20/2009 5:31:50 AM
^^^^^Kinda makes you believe in miracles and Santa Claus.
 dub08
Msg: 11
Positive Kids
Posted: 6/20/2009 7:00:44 AM
My 10 year old son always tells me I look lovely although the other day he said I was looking good for my age - think that was a compliment although Im not too sure!!
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Positive Kids