Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > CAMPFEST 09 @ Wildwood Conservation Area, Fri July 10 - Sun July 12      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lookin4honesty
Msg: 6
CAMPFEST 09 @ Wildwood Conservation Area, Fri July 10 - Sun July 12Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
let me see if i can find someone to come with me and i am in for sure. do you still need any help with anything? it's a 2 hour drive for me, but sounds well worth it.
 treasure54321
Msg: 8
view profile
History
CAMPFEST 09 @ Wildwood Conservation Area, Fri July 10 - Sun July 12
Posted: 6/22/2009 1:06:46 PM
Hi every one last year was great . Still talk about it from time to time . Can i bring my 26 " trailer ? Also x Quebec er . Were is this place anyway?
 treasure54321
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2009 4:15:52 PM
Know i am not a Separatist . But had a look on the map. And know were its at . lived in the area as a child many moons ago . I will definitely make every effort to go . Need some time to see were i will be, but do not like to miss this one . Please who ever brings the jello poppers , half the Vodka will do .
 treasure54321
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2009 8:16:45 PM
because of those poppers .Last year i staggered back to my trailer had to stare at the wall for about 1 hour before i could lay my head down , Every time i would lay down the room started to turn . the next morning man my head was a thumping. Even the rain we had and the way it was set up with that big canape were we could sit with the fire in the middle. Wow what a blast . I hope we can gets some ideas from our lady friends as to what a guy can bring in terms of food . ( for the pot luck) Hope to make it .
 geminiiam1
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2009 6:30:59 PM
Yes just finished a camping weekend in Madoc - how far is this place from Kingston - by route of 401? Any ideas as I've not heard of this place.
Will check out map - google time - mapquest.
Oh on second thought - just google the mapquest and it is almost 5 hours from here....might be a little too far.
 geminiiam1
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2009 9:06:43 AM
Madoc was a blast - always a fun time with that group! Of course it rained on Saturday but I think that is now a part of camping.
The pic thread is already posted and up and some have already added their pics to it - have a look.
Yes - thinking it is maybe just a little too far to drive....perhaps one in the middle of both locations and then a much bigger group! Hmmmm something to think about....
Have an awesome weekend and hope the weather gods are kind to you all.
 lookin4honesty
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/28/2009 6:59:58 PM
hey jj, sorry i've been out of contact, but is is that site beside you still open?
 toyoto2009
Msg: 22
view profile
History
HI JJ
Posted: 6/29/2009 5:00:55 PM
Sounds like fun , would love to go as well as I love camping. I will be busy that weekend but keep me posted as to when you will be having another camping trip. Sounds like people are travelling quit a distance. I live in Stratford not far from St Marys. Talk to you soon...........................................Corolla
 geminiiam1
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 7/2/2009 6:34:25 PM
Have an amazing camping weekend - hope the weather gods are great to you and you get sunshine and warmth your whole weekend!
If only I could walk - might consider going to see a new group of POF however....the drive is just a little too far!
Hope more people in your area sign up - it's a great opportunity to make new friends, catch up with friends that you've already made and social and have some adult fun! Of course there usually games, a few , and maybe some pictures to post after the event! LOL
 smilin blue eyes 68
Msg: 32
Posted: 7/6/2009 6:16:13 AM
Yay, I was finally able to log on here!! I will be coming to the campfest Friday night, but will have to leave for most of Saturday due to a family bbq but will be back for the evening.
I have a canopy I can bring if it rains, and I"m not sure yet what to bring to the pot luck, but will come up with something, and if there is anything in particular you'd like me to bring, just let me know.

J
 smilin blue eyes 68
Msg: 34
Posted: 7/6/2009 4:09:22 PM
I'll bring the ceasar salad, and I can make jello shooters if anyone is up for them
 smilin blue eyes 68
Msg: 40
Campfest '09-01
Posted: 7/9/2009 8:29:57 AM
Ok, I've booked site 431, I'm willing to share my site if someone wants to share with me.
Tomorrow looks like a nice day, I'm going to try and get there as early as possible (after the 2pm check in time), I have to go into the office in the morning and do a few things (such as payroll so I can get paid lol). Will be making the jello shooters this aft and tonite, am I going to need as many as you guys did last year? I'm not sure that I've ever made that many before!!!
 NaNa Jo
Msg: 42
Campfest '09-01
Posted: 7/9/2009 5:32:14 PM
Fishing Derby bring it on, outdoorlover and i are in, now what to bring for bait lol....maybe share some shooters with the fish, they'd be jumping in the boat.....see you all there
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > CAMPFEST 09 @ Wildwood Conservation Area, Fri July 10 - Sun July 12