Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > The most visually attractive girls ?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 spot4username
Msg: 2
The most visually attractive girls ?Page 1 of 1    
Thread search is your friend.

I am a deleter. I remove people from my favorites. At one time I had over 200. I didn't pay attention to any of them. I think pretty pictures and a big city make for more favorites. I also think people add you and then quit coming to POF (that was the case with me).

As far as being online... I am working in other tabs. I rarely log out. Doesn't mean I am "here".
 ImAHotMess
Msg: 6
The most visually attractive girls ?
Posted: 6/21/2009 9:04:50 AM
Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, they are not my type. (are you for real?) Ego boost? lmfao I have actually, made some good friends. I also get College credit for being here in the forums for Abnormal Psychology Class, and I consider myself pretty decent looking. I am also single because I have not met the right man, and refuse to be one of the women who meets 9000 men on line for meals and never is happy. Is there a time limit to be on here? And if we are on here all the time, I guess that means you are as well...cause that is the only way YOU would know. Just a thought. Name real men like Vin Diesel, or Lee Priest and that would be more like who I would be waiting for. Men like you crack me the hell up. Wonder why some of the women are on here a lot when you are as well. Hmmmm ...Pot calling the Kettle Black??? Some of us get favorites added, because they like our personality, pictures and forum posts.
 egboy
Msg: 9
view profile
History
The most visually attractive girls ?
Posted: 6/21/2009 12:29:09 PM
It's not just POF it's all the sites. I have been on most of them on and off for 5+ yrs. I have Emailed and text alot of women. Most don't even answer and a few say no thanks. They don't even give it a chance even when we match eachothers profiles. 90% are still looking for the one they say they want???
When I get an Email from a woman that wants to meet me (witch is very seldom) I make a date to meet them. Sometimes they meet sometimes they never show up. I will call 2 times and if I get no responce I don't call again.
So to answer your question. I don't have a clue.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > The most visually attractive girls ?