Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Kicked in the nuts -- did you deserve it?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 zephyrmoon
Msg: 1
Kicked in the nuts -- did you deserve it?Page 1 of 1    
This was inspired by a thread in "Ask A Girl" where we were asked if we'd ever been slapped -- and did we think it was "warranted," meaning did we deserve it?

So guys -- anyone ever kick you in the balls and you felt it was justified under the circumstances? While you were bent over in pain, cradling your guys, did you think to yourself, "Yeah, I deserved that."
 zephyrmoon
Msg: 2
Kicked in the nuts -- did you deserve it?
Posted: 6/22/2009 12:53:35 AM
Apparently you didn't read the OP, where I said this thread was based on another thread that a MAN wrote, asking women if we'd ever been slapped, and if so, was it "warranted."

It's interesting you go so angry at this question you went right to rape. So you think being raped is the same as getting a kick to the balls? Wow. Neat.

Well, way to go, that lovely post can now follow you around attached to your profile for everyone women who looks at you to see. Good job.

Girls, he's still available!
 skyhawk53
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/22/2009 1:26:11 AM
Yo sevenshields. Im not saying I think its ever really justified to kick me there. But damb. That rape comment was way out of line dude. NO girl ever DESERVES to get raped. Yeah some may put themselves in a bad position, but they never DESERVE it. That was uncool sevenshield. And zephyrmoon, I dont think there is much a guy can do to warrant a kick to the nuts. And I didnt see the one that the guy posted. But I can say the same for women. Women never deserve to get slapped by a man. I would never raise my hand to a woman in anger. O and by the way sevenshields, comments like that are the reason guys get popped in the balls. So good job. Ladies beware. Sevenshields, you hit a touchy subject there. I dont take it lightly.
 abelian
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/22/2009 1:42:41 AM
I'd file an assault charge.

Guys, she's still available.
 miska1
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/22/2009 1:46:11 AM
............So ladies---anyone ever rape you and you felt it was justified under the circumstances? While you were bent over in pain, wondering what you did, did you ever think to yourself, "Yeah, I deserved that."?

How does that foot taste? Got room for the other one SevenShields? Let me help ya put it there!!!!! Then you can file assault charges on me...................
 Greyfeld
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2009 2:44:30 AM

When I was in around grade 5 I called this girl a whore. She slept with many guys in our class room. She thought it would be great to have sex with me. I have to admit she was pretty but to me there was noway I would touch her. She kicked me in the nuts hard and I laughed and said "Thanks that felt great" I guess I did deserve it but she was a whore and she shouldn't expect guys to sleep with her. I did nothing to lead her on that would even remotely having any interested in her let alone sex.

5th grade. Uh huh. Yeah, I totally believe that.

Please don't post retarded crap on the forums.
 Greyfeld
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2009 2:48:24 AM

This was inspired by a thread in "Ask A Girl" where we were asked if we'd ever been slapped -- and did we think it was "warranted," meaning did we deserve it?

So guys -- anyone ever kick you in the balls and you felt it was justified under the circumstances? While you were bent over in pain, cradling your guys, did you think to yourself, "Yeah, I deserved that."

And this little thread, obviously, was inspired by somebody who doesn't know the meaning of the word "context." I just went to go read the AAG thread about slapping, and either you're making a stupid thread because you took the other out of context, or you're really horrible at actually explaining yourself. In either case, i would suggest working on your communication skills.
 Greyfeld
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2009 3:45:22 AM

Not even worth the reply, this is a real special group we have here.

lol don't worry seven, I think I'm the only person who didn't take your comment to the butt
 cw35
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2009 6:50:23 AM
Wouldn't matter what I thought, the woman would be up on assault charges for trying to maim me. I'm pretty sure a man damaging a woman's ovaries wouldn't be taken too lightly. What a stupid question.

Sevenshields: Are you crazy? What were you thinking with that comment? You know women only find it funny or justified if a man is violated, maimed or tortured.
 hellgremlin
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2009 6:57:56 AM

Kicked in the balls? Dozens... dozens of times. Most of them during the course of a martial art class. I've developed a pretty amazing nut protection reflex as a result of all the crotch trauma I've received over the years.

That said, "deserved it?" I'm sorry, but if a woman goes for my balls, I won't hesitate to break her nose to quiet her down. I have zero qualms defending myself from assault, regardless of gender.
 Vincent_1984
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2009 7:31:16 AM
Physical abuse towards men isn't something that should ever be considered justifiable. It's unacceptable towards women and it's unacceptable towards men as well. In the exception of legitimate life-threatening self-defense, there is no reason for a woman to assault a man in such a way. The risk of permanent damage, the humiliation and the level of pain/stress is not something that should be taken so lightly by women and is, in some regards, definitely comparable to rape.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Kicked in the nuts -- did you deserve it?