Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women get more attached if a man makes them cum?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Andrew Wiggen
Msg: 1
Do women get more attached if a man makes them cum?Page 1 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
More specifically, if you find a man who gives you the big Gspot, vagina orgasm?
I've noticed whensoever I've ever had a friends with benifits arrangement, where it is a mutual no emotions relationship...the second they have the BIG O, things change.

Am I imagining this?
 Gigglemepink
Msg: 2
Do women get more attached if a man makes them cum?
Posted: 6/22/2009 12:02:24 PM
I've wondered this too. Sometimes I think that if I cum with someone, I might actually get attached. So I wonder...is that why I don't let myself 'go' enough during sex?
 southla4ever
Msg: 3
Posted: 6/22/2009 12:05:22 PM
i think it varies.......i have seen that look afterwards for sure......i havent had many relationships being married for so long......but yeah i think it does have some validity and if u do it right.....oh yeah ur in for many fun nights........
 oldsoul
Msg: 4
Posted: 6/22/2009 12:19:28 PM
If I say no, will you still love me in the morning?

Seriously OP, for me the answer is no. But that's me - everyone is different.

My turn for a question - do men (do you OP) get (more) attached if a female gives you a (mind blowing) orgasm?

And, wouldn't getting (more) attached ( male or female) blow a hole in the whole masturbation/prostitution thang?

Or maybe that's why narcissism is such a popular word huh? Oooooo.....I soooo like myself today:)

JMO
 majyk1
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/22/2009 12:26:04 PM
As a woman who isnt easy to make cum, i'd say when I was alooooooott younger the answere would be yes!! The blood rushed away, I forgot who I was and I got stupid. LMAO
Now hat im older and in better control of my emotions and really know what I want the answer is no. So in my opinion it depends on mental and sexual maturity.
 southla4ever
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/22/2009 12:28:17 PM
ill bite...not usually but there are a couple of women who have gotten me so hott...i had a double orgasm....its hard to explain it but it feels good...but it does not carry any feelings to it other than..hey can u do me like that again...lol
 OldSchoolKevin
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/22/2009 12:31:41 PM
The numbers for me (x out of Y) say yes, they DO get more attached.

Not because I'm any sort of super lover or anything BUT I do put a lot of effort into it and have helped some women to climax that never had climaxed or climaxed very much before (from being with a man). These women seemed to take on a more positive, if not aggressive stance to continuing the relationship.

Just as in so many other things, the 80/20 rules seems to prevail, I think 20% of the men put forth 80% of the effort in pleasing their partner while the other 80% just roll over after their own selfish 3 minutes of fame (just relaying feedback from the women) so that when a woman DOES find one of those select few, they are smart enough to want to hang on to them and get some more.

Just my opinion, osk
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/22/2009 12:33:25 PM
Good sex, yes it's easy to get attached to good sex - who wouldn't? It doesn't grow on trees you know. A guy who comes along and gives her better sex could be competition, however.

Any woman who gets attached to you based on how good the sex is had more interest in you than she let on in the first place, and that just intensified it.
 brwnidvl
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/22/2009 12:34:49 PM
I am one that it takes alot for an orgasm, but when I do.... ...It feels so good I want it again and again....Now I really don't think thats getting attached....its just wanting more of what feels really good.....
 CheshireCatalyst
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2009 12:35:56 PM
Uh no.

What I like most about men is that they are very different from me. They think differently, and their bodies are very different.

I need a reason to really like a guy, and the ability to make me cum isn't one of them. He needs to understand what makes a woman beautiful, even if she doesn't realize it herself.

Namaste.........
 Sidewinder154
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/22/2009 12:39:22 PM
Maybe they aren't getting attached emotionally so much as physically. I mean if the sex is GOOD and the big O is being had, then maybe they want it again... and again.... and one more for good measure!

Think about it...would you want to continue sleeping with someone who wasn't satisfying you????
 oohlala21
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2009 12:39:43 PM
So I hate to use biology as an explanation because a lot of people seem to assume it's some kind of absolute, when actually it varies by person...

BUT, some scientists did do a study where they found when a female orgasms, her body releases a lot of oxytocin which is one of the better-known "bonding" hormones. Women also release oxytocin when touching their babies, for example.

BUT, there is a lot scientists still do not understand about hormones, so again don't take these tidbits and individual studies as absolutes.
 rumtumtigger
Msg: 13
Posted: 6/22/2009 12:40:55 PM
This give a whole new meaning to the concept of a sticky situation.....
 mspurplevelvet
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2009 12:48:34 PM
Women are different in their brain chemistry when it comes to an orgasm. When a woman cums, she releases a hormone that makes her imprint her male. The imprinting is almost instantaneous and involves feel, smell, sound, all of it.
This is probably an ancient biological response, because if a woman gets pregnant and is living in the savannah, she may need help hunting/gathering and staying alive and keeping her baby alive until it is somewhat self-sufficient.

Men, on the other hand, are the seed spreaders. No imprint, so easy to move from one to the other.

This is some crazy stuff!
 oohlala21
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2009 12:56:09 PM
mspurplevelvet,

Although I posted about hormones in my post above, I used the disclaimer because...

Haven't you ever known men who'd get very attached to women after sex?

Or for whom sex triggered affectionate emotions?

I sure have.

These studies provide a limited amount of inconclusive data, ALWAYS, and the scientists get to interpret the data. They're making best guesses about what's going on. Anytime they start talking about "evolutionary responses" -you know, stuff that applied millions of years ago? That's pure speculation.

The medical/scientific field actually doesn't understand everything about our bodies nearly as well as a lot of people who've not studied those things on a higher level assume.
 justaguy6302
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2009 1:15:00 PM

My turn for a question - do men (do you OP) get (more) attached if a female gives you a (mind blowing) orgasm?

Good question, although each orgasm for me is about as good as they get. I guess if iw as to meet someone that did it better it would cause me to think about it more. Now back to the original question asked by OP.

Best i can say is that i have had one girl that no matter what i say to her, she still wants to see me because she says the sex is awesome. I didn't think it was, just regualr to me but i guess she led a sheltered life. LOLOLOL I even was upfront with her. told her that i only think of her in a sexual way and not in a way that will lead to a relationship. she said that till she found someone else, she was fine with us just being sexual.
 MIkeJ1904
Msg: 17
Posted: 6/22/2009 1:18:12 PM
In my limited experience I would have to say yes.
I can tell by looking into their eyes and it can scare the hell out of you!
It is like staring into the eyes of a tiger just before she pounces on you.

And you can put me into that 20%.
I have found it very hard to orgasm until I have made my partner orgasm.
There is no greater turn on for me than making a woman reach the big O.
 workitgood
Msg: 18
Posted: 6/22/2009 1:19:19 PM
I think it is true and I know when it is real because I always get a big breakfast cooked for me the next morning. (Oh, oh.., sorry I mentioned the word "cook" ladies. Was not trying to imply that women should do that for their man only that when and if they do it greatly appreciated, especially if we burned a million calories the previous night giving you that big "O" numerous times!Lol).
 workitgood
Msg: 19
Posted: 6/22/2009 1:20:34 PM
I think it is true and I know when it is real because I always get a big breakfast cooked for me the next morning. (Oh, oh.., sorry I mentioned the word "cook" ladies. Was not trying to imply that women should do that for their man only that when and if they do it is greatly appreciated, especially if we burned a million calories the previous night giving you that big "O" numerous times!Lol).
 Brunette Girl 425
Msg: 20
More attached?
Posted: 6/22/2009 1:24:23 PM
.....she releases a hormone that makes her imprint her male.

Really? I'm curious...is this true or are you joking? Time to Google. If so it reminds me of a cat that sprays and/or marks her territory!

No further comments on this fascinating thread....I'll be back at 10....don't forget to tip your waitress.

kthyg
Msg: 21
view profile
History
More attached?
Posted: 6/22/2009 1:50:15 PM
Not me but then I always orgasm so not an issue. Now, if it's great big, mind blowing squirting orgasms then I am more likely to want more of them but not as far as a relationship thing goes.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 22
More attached?
Posted: 6/22/2009 1:57:52 PM

I "thought"- that IF a woman really loves her guy emotionally AND sexually, and she KNOWS that she is the love of his life- then she can relax into a much better sexual relationship that involves really letting go and feeling the real highs of sexual release....?

Sometimes. Sometimes a woman is secure enough in herself to know what she likes and wants and just enjoys sex. Everyone's different.

I take back the guy giving you a great "O" though. For most women, it's mental so its up to us how good it's going to be. If we don't have a good one, we're not focusing enough on getting our own satisfaction.
 divagreen
Msg: 23
Posted: 6/22/2009 2:12:41 PM
Really Op,

Are you sure that it is

a mutual no emotions relationship

And what exactly changed? Was it your feelings or hers?

I am sure you are not imagining this. I am sure it has already happened.
 abelian
Msg: 24
Posted: 6/22/2009 2:27:34 PM
This would seem to be a conundrum. On the one hand, if I want to have casual sex without a woman getting attached, I should be lousy in bed. On the other hand, if I'm lousy in bed, she will stop having casual sex with me. Is there no justice?
 wild heart
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/22/2009 2:36:19 PM

I "thought"- that IF a woman really loves her guy emotionally AND sexually, and she KNOWS that she is the love of his life- then she can relax into a much better sexual relationship that involves really letting go and feeling the real highs of sexual release....?

Goodness no. If you never really learned how to communicate about sex, that could be a gap. If the two of you have different sexual drives, one doesn't care about sex so why would they bring it up? One person not communicating can subdue the other into not talking. It happens alot with couples younger than 30.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do women get more attached if a man makes them cum?