Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > seriously why woman never reply to my message!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 raxarsr
Msg: 4
view profile
History
seriously why woman never reply to my message!!!Page 1 of 1    
from your post..you sound like you feel your entitled to a response............why?
 justcuzwhatever
Msg: 6
seriously why woman never reply to my message!!!
Posted: 6/22/2009 8:40:58 PM
OP there are a LOT of reasons why women don't answer... most common being that when we try to send a polite rejection email (Thanks for the interest but I don't think we'd be a match), we often get bombarded with hateful responses (you stupid @!#$% who'd want a !@#! !@#!@@ @%$#%^ like you anyhow?) or entreaties to change our mind, which really isn't going to happen.

You might want to go to the profile reviews forum, I see quite a few things just from a quick glance that could be improved. Seriously, it's pretty sparse.

You only have one photo labeled "me and cody **stardo"... which one are you? Who the heck is cody **stardo and why should we care you're with him? At the very least you need a good photo showing your face and a full body shot (in clothing, please!).

You have very little information about yourself, your interests, and what you're looking for.

The poor grammar can be forgiven, maybe start with the "I'm French not English" bit instead of ending with it... and try to avoid attitude when you say that.

Give it a shot, a great profile can make a big difference.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Girl  > seriously why woman never reply to my message!!!