Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do guys like it when u call them daddy in bed?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TooShadows
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Do guys like it when u call them daddy in bed?Page 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
It's not something I care to hear. All I want to hear from my partner is her moaning in ecstasy.
 want to travel
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Do guys like it when u call them daddy in bed?
Posted: 6/23/2009 8:44:55 AM
i was in a long term relationship with a woman that liked to call me daddy, just dirty talk, thats all
 leatherandlace63
Msg: 27
Posted: 6/23/2009 6:15:20 PM
totally agree with "want to travel"...in a relationship, just dirty talk...can be creepy but in a long term relationship it is what it is...I was with a man for seven years and always referred to him as "big daddy" during sex or otherwise
 windloverr
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2009 12:27:27 AM
Personally, NO. If she can't remember my name, I'd rather answer to "you" or "oh God!"
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 39
Posted: 8/5/2009 11:17:35 PM
I asked my boyfriend about this, out of curiousity, and he agreed with me...it was kinda weird. Neither one of wants to think of our fathers during sex. I have plenty of other things to say during sex and so does he! LOL
Beth
 ~$Brittney$~
Msg: 41
Posted: 8/6/2009 2:32:49 AM
lol I could care less if they like it!..I ain't doin it! lol..thats a little to weird for me..I'm all about being adventurous in the bedroom but that ..nope
 mcwr
Msg: 47
Posted: 8/6/2009 6:41:06 AM
If a girl said that to me, I would wonder if she was raped by her father.
 Perigee123
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2009 8:17:01 AM
Oh yeah? What if she's got her pigtails in, carrying with that big lollipop I bought her?
Way to kill a mood...

(joke, Joke,JOKE!)
 Truth1ness
Msg: 53
Posted: 8/6/2009 11:15:43 AM
My roommate had puller a 14 hour shift and then had to be back to work in 6 hours...all he wanted to do was come home and sleep...which I'm not sure why one dude would tell another dude that anyway...but...he had crawled into bed, I gave him about, 20 minutes...then slipped into bed wearing the Borat slingshot (It was a gift from my mom) and he looked up quick and said "what the fhuck are you doing" and I said "Come on daddy...I have needs"

Yeah...he didn’t like it...

Thought it was the funniest thing, though You Tube didn’t agree, they pulled it (pardon the pun)

Truthy....All you need is love
 gadgetman2160
Msg: 55
Posted: 8/6/2009 11:56:01 AM
Don't call me big daddy nor say oh my god oh my god. SO THE ANSWER IS NO
 zangie
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2009 1:17:01 PM
Hate to go against the stream...but, I think it is role play for those who like it...fantasy..not a literal reference to someone's father...it's like any other role someone puts on for acting out sexual scenarios...if you dress as , let's say , a schoolteacher for men who like that fantasy..you are not literally being thought of as a school teacher, or any particular one..besides, my understanding is that it is more often used in disciplanary scenario's...

It's pretty harmless and does not imply incest..more about authority roles than any desire to think of sex with one's own father..which is creepy...

Just my opinion...
 zangie
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2009 2:24:03 PM

So that means you like it ???

Naughty girl ....

hahaha...

No one will ever know for sure now, will they?
 Truth1ness
Msg: 61
Posted: 8/6/2009 2:37:19 PM
I like being called...”The Hott Fuzz"

OR

"The Negotiator"

Truthy...when you're this big, they call you...Mister.
 Truth1ness
Msg: 63
Posted: 8/7/2009 1:06:17 PM
"Truthy...when you're this big, they call you...Mister.

::snorts:: that was funny "

I was hoping no one would notice...

Truthy...more like a Baby Ruth.
 HazelRose
Msg: 67
Posted: 8/7/2009 7:57:55 PM
Buzzkill for me. Hate when a guy tells me to call him "Papi or big daddy" YUCK! I am all for role play, but not ones that automatically make me think of incest. Can't a guy make me say "yes master!". LOL Anyone ever seen Wes Craven's "The People Under The Stairs"? GO Get him daddy, make momma proud!" Creepy.
 *topchef*
Msg: 68
Posted: 8/7/2009 8:33:31 PM
Yeah, this is just a complete turn off, whether he says it, or wants me to. One guy I was going with said something like..."bring it home for daddy".....and those were the last words I ever heard him utter.... naked. Surely we have more imagination than this!!
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 72
Posted: 8/8/2009 5:28:10 AM
Daddy, sir, master, or mister all do it for me.

;)

But I'm dominant and like women with at least an element of submission.

It never ceases to amaze me how many people on these boards come across as either:

A. Really sexually inexperienced

or

B. Really sexually unadventurous.

::shrug::
 sub girl wanted
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2009 5:42:54 AM
LOL i wouldnt go limp or anything but...i just think how,for awhile in my early 20's i went out with some women in their 40's...and i never ever thought of calling them "mommy!" egadz!
 *topchef*
Msg: 74
Posted: 8/8/2009 6:14:28 AM
Being sexually experienced or adventurous and not wanting to call someone "daddy" are mutually exclusive. It is called preference. Would you say someone is sexually repressive if they didnt want to have sex with the same gender??? Same thing - Preference.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 76
Posted: 8/8/2009 4:15:57 PM

Being sexually experienced or adventurous and not wanting to call someone "daddy" are mutually exclusive. It is called preference. Would you say someone is sexually repressive if they didnt want to have sex with the same gender??? Same thing - Preference.

I never equated those things with my brand of kink.

Reading comprehension for the win! /wrists
 *topchef*
Msg: 77
Posted: 8/8/2009 6:27:14 PM
^^^^^And it seems most women who have responded here dont equate the "daddy" complex to their brand of kink. But dont be fooled into thinking they are all straight laced bores when it comes to sex, you would likely be very surprised.
 srb272007
Msg: 78
Posted: 8/8/2009 6:51:50 PM
first thing i think of is incest

so its pretty awkward because you always want to avoid that conversation
 jacob8088
Msg: 82
Posted: 9/28/2009 9:25:29 PM
Actually I prefer she keep her mouth shut while we're f*cking. For me, hearing a woman say those words is really a turn off. It just kills the mood right then and there. I just want her to stare into my eyes while she's getting drilled.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 83
Posted: 9/28/2009 10:08:19 PM

^^^^^And it seems most women who have responded here dont equate the "daddy" complex to their brand of kink. But dont be fooled into thinking they are all straight laced bores when it comes to sex, you would likely be very surprised.

I don't know about that. Have you SEEN the sex forums!? There are 40 and 50 year olds who ask questions every day I could have answered while I was still a virgin.

There are a some -BORING- people out there. Seriously.

-8sf8
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 85
Posted: 9/28/2009 10:46:07 PM

Being a poster here for far too long, I learned LONG ago that if/when you talk of anything too non-vanilla you're gonna be completely neutured or be the next POF public beheading victim. This is a VERY conservative site here in forums when the topic is about anything other than the perceived "norms" that are so prevelent here in the Westernized part of the world. My point? If some people aren't straight laced bores (not my terminology) then why on earth not just post their own truths? Are they closet kinksters just waiting to shock the hell out of someone (or hoping to shock someone?) I don't get that logic. If you are sexually aware to a degree beyond the supposed PC degree, why not just be honest about it?

~OT~ I am not interested in the whole Daddy/daughter thing, but I don't consider that kinky. It takes a lot more imagination for me to think, "Hmmm, really????" JMO
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do guys like it when u call them daddy in bed?