Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > I Can't Win For Looseing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 19justice78
Msg: 2
view profile
History
I Can't Win For LooseingPage 1 of 1    
I get some who lie about the little things. But I've grown to expect it. Honestly I've I got a clear cut process and I never waiver (I have found that when I do I usually get disappointed) I contact them through POF or respond through POF, then I provide IM for yahoo and I chat for several days. I can definantly tell within a couple chats on IM or if then we can progress to a phone call, I can tell whether this person is worth taking the time to meet. I have to be honest that less than 1% meet the criteria. But it's not as much about them as it is about me what I'm looking for and what matters to me. Chemistry, experience, knowledge, timing, lack of drama, age, weight (yea sorry this makes a huge difference to me, I have found that I'm not typically physically attracted to someone who is over weight) I think we have to put this system in perspective. Most people (particularly here) do not know what they want and worse wouldn't know what it was if they saw it. I'm pretty sure people just want to be with someone and they are trying anything they can to make it happen. Just food for thought.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > I Can't Win For Looseing