Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > wondering if guys really care about ages...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 skyhawk53
Msg: 2
wondering if guys really care about ages...Page 1 of 1    
This really depends on the guy and how much younger he is. Many guys do see an older woman as a "conquest." But then there are those who really want an older woman for a similar reason that you want a younger guy.
 TheReason_
Msg: 3
view profile
History
wondering if guys really care about ages...
Posted: 6/23/2009 8:51:07 PM
Let me guess, "everyone says you look 10=15 years younger than you are" I would be kinda creeped out if someone 9 years older started hitting on me. Find someone your own age, we aren't ALL fossils.

Actually I married someone 9 years older than me. I was 29 and she was 37. So who knows, I guess that theory is out the window, though we did end in divorce.

*shrugs*

plus, it says you just want to be friends. Maybe the people you are sending emails to want more.
 sgala
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2009 9:12:11 PM
I hope this doesn't hurt, but your age might be an issue for guys who are family minded.
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/23/2009 9:14:38 PM
OP.

I like younger women.

The fact you don't have kids works to your favor, but while I would date you and possibly have lots of fun...

I would not be interested in long term and def. not marriage.

Sorry.
 tbuddha
Msg: 7
Posted: 6/23/2009 9:27:44 PM
I dated a lot of older women when I was in my twenties and just looking for some tail. As I got older and wanted to settle down I looked more at the younger women. A guy who wants to settle down is going to want to start a family is probably not gonna be interested in 37 year old ovaries.
 abelian
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/23/2009 9:49:51 PM
I've always dated younger women. I would not have dated someone 37 yo until I was well over 40, not even for sex. I prefer at leat 10 years younger. I'm sure there are some guys who are younger than you and who are looking for the same thing you are, but when you want a relationshp that is somewhat different, you have to accept that it takes more time and effort to find it and that you'll encounter more rejection.
 comic book
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/24/2009 12:06:18 AM
i date women from 18 to 100 years old. it don't matta. age is just a number. yep thats right, i'll go as high as 100 because these women are experience not only in life but in the sack. my last chick was 99.
 oldskool67
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2009 6:22:31 AM
you obviously found a guy that finds it unacceptable.

it's over, move on
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 12
Posted: 6/24/2009 7:35:36 AM
^^^ Don't mind her. She's insane and hates men. I don't think her pics are her either.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > wondering if guys really care about ages...