Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Do you like to be cuddled??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JP1111
Msg: 3
Do you like to be cuddled??Page 1 of 1    
Do women like sex just as much as men? Answering that will most likely lead you to think “Well, it depends on the girl and the guy”. Well the same is true for your question. Some guys like to cuddle and others not. Your first bf was not one to love to be cuddled to enjoyed cuddling you. And your ofther bf seemed more of a cuddler than your first.

So the bottom line is that some guys like it and others not so much. The way you understanf if they are or not is either by holding them or watching for their reaction or even easier… ASKING them if they like it or not!
 A-Pot-Of-Goodness
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Do you like to be cuddled??
Posted: 6/26/2009 8:09:34 PM
I'm a cuddle whore. My ex-girlfriends usually had contests to see how long I could sit beside them and not touch them. I never lasted long.

Although there are some guys that don't cuddle as much, or like it as much. It really changed from person to person, but I believe at some level everyone wants affection.
 livetolaf443
Msg: 8
Posted: 6/26/2009 10:31:40 PM
BEST PART OF A RELATIONSHIP....
sex lasts for minutes lol max 20-30
cuddling can last for hours :)
 Jay.FromNYC
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2009 10:55:56 PM
We don't usually say it. We just do it. I pretty much go for the bear hug smash effect. [jk]
 rainman12
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 6/26/2009 11:06:21 PM
Hell yes. But like someone above said, it will vary from guy to guy. I list cuddling in my interests. I'm a teddy bear, what can I say?
 IrishGod
Msg: 11
Posted: 6/27/2009 4:52:32 AM
If you havnt been seeing this new guy for a while,
so you reach in, get close and be all cuddle, he might think
you're getting into him too fast, or hes not into you like that.

Some guys want the chase of the hunt, so putting it all out there
up front it might be weird sometimes. Just saying as reference.
Iv been there, done that. But you never know.

Some men dont do the affection thing. But if you find a guy that
is into you, he will be up for it anytime to be close to you in any
moment.
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Do you like to be cuddled??