Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > playing games      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lovelydenisd
Msg: 1
playing gamesPage 1 of 1    
What do you think about men who are 50 years old still playing games with women feelings.I think when you meet somebody you should tell them whatever because i have this friend and she was dating this guy and after they were intament he told her that he had a sexual transmitted disease and she met him on POF .I feel that when they do that they dont have no kind of respect for that person.
 Jewels49
Msg: 2
playing games
Posted: 6/29/2009 6:14:38 PM
It happens on both sides of the fence. Definately not exclusive to ANY sex.

In regard to your friend; she has been around long enough to understand the necessity for "safe sex". If your jumping in the "cot" with any random, don't complain about your lack of responsibility where this is concerned. We are each responsible for our own sexual health.
 Jewels49
Msg: 3
playing games
Posted: 6/30/2009 7:01:32 AM
KingRandomtheIV:

If your jumping in the "cot" with any random

laughed when I saw your "tag" name!..
 lovelydenisd
Msg: 4
playing games
Posted: 6/30/2009 2:33:30 PM
That has never happen to me i just needed some advice to help he thats all i pratice safe sex now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Jewels49
Msg: 5
playing games
Posted: 7/1/2009 4:45:53 AM
I'm not sure if we are talking about you, or are we talking about your friend?

i just needed some advice to help he thats all

There are no guarantees in "hooking up" I gather your friend is about the same age as this man? Surely at her age, she understands that both men and women play games to get what they want, and need. Your friend gave this male, casual unprotected sex. I can only conclude, by how hurt she was/is, that her pain is about what she thought SHE was getting. A relationship. When it didn’t happen she was upset. He then told her, he has an STD.

Men and Women do not speak the same language. He perhaps, thought this was a casual “hook up”. She, on the other hand did not. It’s always good to, make sure both parties are on the “same page”. As for the STD, I am hoping that he didn’t know before having sex. However, these days we must not assume anything.

Now this may seem harsh, but understand that I come from a good place, when advising the following: UNPROTECTED SEX AT ANY TIME, OUTSIDE AN ONGOING "AGREED ON" RELATIONSHIP, IN 2009 IS PLAYING RUSSIAN ROULETTE. She is very lucky to have found out, and can be pro-active about her sexual health, before passing it further. Make arrangements for a full STD screen at a sexual health clinic.

Now to you OP:-

i pratice safe sex now

UNPROTECTED SEX AT ANY TIME OUTSIDE AN ONGOING "AGREED ON" RELATIONSHIP IN 2009 IS PLAYING RUSSIAN ROULETTE. Now, is better than never.
Cheers
~Jewels~
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > playing games